6 Burritos 3 tacos deep & my weight history chat (watch me bloat)

$8.99

(6 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

I hope you all love this new video where I eat a ton of Taco Bell burritos and tacos while chatting about my weight history, my sister Kammy, and watch me hold two of my tiny bathing suit tops (from my skinny days) against my now juicy body😍 this video features only me, Katie❤️

I answer some fun questions and talk about some of my interests, all while stuffing my face and rubbing my big soft belly😝

In this video I get so full after eating 3 tacos and almost 6 burritos that I can’t finish (don’t worry I plan on working my way up to bigger and bigger amounts😘). I show off my bloated belly and my lingerie almost disappears under my boobs and belly from being so full!

*Final note, I will not waste your time or stall in my videos ever. I cut almost every second I’m not on camera and I do my best to make sure every minute is worth watching. I would love to hear all Input or ideas. I really try my hardest in everything I make*

Other Files from KrimsonKT

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BBWCJ

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

this is impressive, love watching katies stomach expanding before our eyes, cant wait to see how big she becomes

Response from the author:

Thank you! And I’m happy to hear that as I am still growing:)

Link to review

A great continuation of her intro video, Eating spaghetti and introducing myself.  We learn more about her interests, favourite foods, and weight gain/loss throughout school, all while dressed in some sexy ass lingerie stuffing her face.  Love how she gets out of breath and keeps apologizing for trying to talk about herself while eating.  While she couldn't quite finish all the food she had, it was a great effort.  On the plus side, we get to see her proclaim how stuffed and bloated she is, and rub her massive belly.  The fact that her huge tits are resting on her belly as she rubs it is so incredible.  Katie is a woman who doesn't need to try very hard to be boner-inducing HAWT!

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow absolutely stunning!! I love listening to her talk about things and than pauses to take a bite its perfect!! The way she's going now soon she'll be able to double what she ate their!! Definitely worth the money!! Guys go and get it!!

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Katie, you look so sexy as you stuff taco after taco and burrito after burrito into your beautiful face. I couldn't resist watching you in your skin tight lingerie with your bulging massive belly beneath it. Would love to see more of your famous big fat butt in the videos!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
butthole

WHOA! Smokin' hot! Sooo soft and jiggly and bubbly and sexy. Love listening to her talk and great to watch. Soooo amazing. Can't wait to see more as they get released!

Response from the author:

Thank you love I’ll keep what you liked in mind:)

Link to review