Fat Life

$5.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hear me talk about my struggles as a fatty 🐷

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest puppet_master

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

12+ minutes of ChubbieBunnie talking about her fat body. Her story about the spa is really hot especially the way she describes her belly as a mountain of fat. You get to see her in two sexy outfits. The first outfit with crop tools looks amazing and then she goes to the pink lingerie and looks absolutely stunning. When she turns to the side the stretched fabric almost reveals too much for curvage. She has so much bulging belly fat that the fabric gets pushed so far out that it just can't contain her thickness. 

Response from the author:

You did a much better job summarizing this clip than I did!!! 😜 hehe thank you so much for your review, I’m so happy you enjoyed! 🤗💕

Link to review
Jeffgillotti

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

CB is glowing in this clip. From the moment the camera turns on she is in her element. Her stories are all just so well told and you can tell she enjoys every second of it. Her self titled “mountain of fat” of a belly is shown off so well throughout. The outfit change was a great little surprise and overall this is just a great video. 

Link to review

It is a great video if you are into listening to videos about Fat chat, outgrowing things and places. She looks great in this video. I thought it was an interesting choice to go from one outfit to a lingerie outfit. It is nice hearing and seeing how much she enjoys how fat she is getting by her fat sticking out or body overflowing over the chair. This is a nice clip to purchase. I is interesting how getting into a car or cooking may have changed as she has gotten bigger. There is a lot of fat chat, laughing and body rubs. 

Link to review