2 Screenshots

About This File

In this 26 minute clip, I eat SO MUCH McDonalds! I ordered two bags worth of food as it was my first meal of the day, well, that's how I justified it. I ordered well over $50 worth of food (and drinks) and sweets, I just cannot be stopped! My gluttonous ways just consume me at this point.

In the beginning, I stand up to show off my far too small, empty belly. It looks so sad and empty! To change that, I dive right in to my delicious, greasy food. In no time at all, I begin growing and growing. A Big Mac, milkshake, hamburger, McChicken, cookies and French fries trying to fit into my belly, growing tighter by the minute. It stretches and stretches... When I think I cannot eat one more bite, I do. Just because I know you want me to be huge, and that's what I want to. (And because I'm a fatty with zero self control 😅) I also share a story from this weekend with you. I went out with two skinny family members who hadn't seen me since quarantine began last year. While they ordered small salads, I made sure to load up on the pasta! Hear what their thoughts were and the comments they made...

By the end, I am so full, I can barely sit up. I moan and groan, tight and uncomfortable by my gluttonous ways.  I try to give you the best view of my belly as I attempt to move around. At the end, I give you the perfect "after" view to compare with the once empty belly. I cannot believe how huge I get, and you won't either!

Enjoy a before and after, stuffing, bloating, burps, story time, fat chat, belly play, and me being the most gluttonous girl I can be!

IMB_5fV2Ed.gif

IMB_bj6WLL.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Aria goes on a crazy McDonalds binge in this video. She just keeps eating and shoving more burgers and nuggets into her ever greedy mouth. I loved listening to her story about the skinny family members who noticed how much weight she has put on. By the end of the video, you can tell she is struggling to finish all the food and her belly gets really uncomfortably engorged. Love the cow shirt to accentuate the mindless binging 🐄. This girl can eat! 🥵

I hope to see more quality binges like this one. Every girl on here should aspire to this kind of video. I hope you get absolutely massive because you look hot as hell when you are overstuffed. 😍

Response from the author:

Omg thank you so much for such a kind review!! I am so happy you enjoyed and now that I know you’d like to see more - will definitely be doing more large stuffings 🥵❤️

Link to review