Belly Weigh in and Plopping💖🐷

$9.99

(18 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I love how massive my belly is getting and just love stuffing it bigger and bigger.

Despite the drawbacks which come with carrying so much fat… I’m constantly out of breath and my legs hurt when I stand for too long. So I’ve found the perfect way of helping take the weight off when I do actually have to do stuff. Mainly going to the kitchen and preparing more food!… Resting my big overfed, heavy belly on the worktops! 😉 Watch as I show you how i plop my belly down, wobbling it and bouncing it. For fun I weighed my belly too and also finished off the last slice of cake 😋❤️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BigG92

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another amazing video from an amazing gainer! The plopping of the belly on the counter is 🔥 and imagining you doing that again in 50 lbs time.... Wow! The belly is looking more and more incredible 😍 

Link to review
overkill

It's so much fun to see Ruby plop her belly onto the kitchen counter repeatedly and giggle while she does it! The belly plopping is super steamy too. Ruby is absolutely gorgeous, and her leggings really shows off her beautiful ass, hips and thighs. That, together with the bwlly hang is amazing! The weight gain seems to be catching up to her beautiful face too, which I adore.

Link to review
notrelevent333

Another great video by Ruby! Her curves and grown so much and it’s amazing to see just how soft that belly has gotten!

Link to review
Jiffy2

Another gem from Ruby as she shows off her body and gives us more insights into her life as a big girl. 

Lots and lots of belly play in this which is mesmerising as ever but there's also plenty here for those of us who love her butt and thighs. 

I'll never get tired of seeing Ruby squeezed into a tight pair of leggings and as for that sound when she pats her bum!!! 

You can't go wrong with Ruby's clips...

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Fox99

Great vid! Had no idea there was so much weight in her belly! 🥵 I love how round Ruby's face is becoming. Her double-chin is coming in nicely! Keep it up!

Link to review
1mini1

Here is the beautiful Ruby showcasing her gorgeous growing belly....😍 

Love the way Ruby taps her new fat and weighs her belly letting us know how much extra weight she is carrying around from her recent sensational gains...so hot..😋

Can't wait for more and can't wait to see where Ruby's gains are going to end up - hips, butt, belly, upper body or all or these... So exciting and hot...😍

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Stellar video. Entirely belly focused and hot. Turns out it's a heavy belly. Who would have guessed?

Link to review
Edmccty

Oh my god, Ruby’s belly is getting so soft and round, that ass isn’t too bad either 😉 this video emphasises her gorgeous growing body and not to mention that stunning face. This video is a must purchase 😍

Link to review
PedroN

Another very good video from you. You're so sexy and the way your belly rests on the counter is just perfect, really looking forward to seeing more from you on here.

Link to review
t69502a

What a fabulous video. Seeing the rolls of Ruby's bloated engorged belly on the counter is just so sexy. And her huge growing thighs look amazing in her tight leggings. Thank-you for yet another fabulous video of your amazing curves Ruby.

Link to review
Hrepto67

This is a fantastic video. Her leggings were a superb choice to showcase her figure. Ruby is quite noticeably plumper than the start of the summer, this video gives us a very close up view of her stunning softness. She has a sweet voice and listening to her was sexy.

Link to review