4 Screenshots

About This File

🐷 So. Fucking. Fat. 🐷

This is me in a space I haven’t been in before… as soon as I saw myself from this lower angle & got so worked up I could barely handle it.

I play with my big belly & explore it really for the first time ever. Some self-degradation, nothing too extreme! I hope you like!

Look how round. How absolutely massive

Every jigglesquishslap, & plop radiates through my entire body, turning me on further.

I talk about myself in a way I never have… fat pig?! All this fetish stuff I’ve been reading is having an effect on me already, obviously!

I wish I had someone to spank my belly for letting myself go so much… but then MAKE me eat more.

I love the humiliation I feel filming my huge obese body for all of you to see… look how fucking massive I am. I got this way from sitting around eating tons of food & playing video games. I should be punished.

Such a lazy cow. Only good for stuffing my holes & rolls with food & other things…. I needed someone to tie me up & forcefeed me & show me what an owned piggy’s role is

Instead, I’ll settle for making my heavy belly shake & fall onto my lap until I’m practically ready to beg to be stuffed & fucked.

**This comes with a photoset! Reviews are very highly appreciated!**

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

Other Files from HoneyBun_TV

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

The way Honey grabs, slaps, and plops that massive bloated belly is such a turn on. It starts off with a low angel like you’re looking at a fat sexy goddess as she gropes her girth. Then we move onto a profile view as she unveils more and more of her belly looking like she’s growing fatter by the second. Literally every second of this vid is hot and I so hype for the next one!

Link to review

I just can’t get enough HoneyBun! And this is a truly amazing video. First, she’s looking gorgeous as ever. Then her belly is unbelievable! And so much roundness everywhere - the absolute epitome of “curvage”!  Belly Goddess.

I found myself mesmerized by her belly drops when the camera angle changed to her profile, and BAM! I almost lost it during several moments of blissful cognitive dissonance as my brain reeled to comprehend the sheer magnitude of beauty and wonder that my optic nerve was feeding it. You’ve got to experience that for yourself!

Buy this video and support this amazing model; you won’t regret it.

Link to review