3 Screenshots

About This File

Hey my lil sugar!! It’s HoneyBun_TV here in my introductory video to show off my personality AND belly

This is the first ever video I’ve filmed for Curvage. I really hope y’all like it! Get to know me a bit, see how I ramble while I eat some candy & show off my bloated dinner belly

I whine a bit because I’m so full, but I couldn’t help myself & I just eat even more….

I hope you can all help make me fatter & get to my goal of 300lbs…. Or maybe you’ll convince me to go bigger.

I love feedback, reviews & private messages! Feel free to talk to me any time after purchasing from me. I appreciate every single sale!

***Comes with a bunch of photos in this outfit, really accentuating my belly….***

A4900FE1-9191-45F9-B877-9602C3E35195.jpeg

Other Files from HoneyBun_TV

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AndrewRussell

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great intro video where you actually learn a lot about Honey.  Not only can you see that she's stunningly beautiful, but she's intelligent as well, with many varied interests.  She's clearly confident in her figure, which only bodes well for us for future videos.  Also the preview pic doesn't do her belly justice; it is fucking MASSIVE in the video.  Once she frees it from her panties and lets it hang on her thighs, I damn near lost it 😁.   She's also into degradation/humiliation, as well as roleplaying, which are both personal pluses for me.  All in all, an awesome video, and I cannot wait for more from this beauty.

Link to review
Ilvg

Pretty much everything you need to know about Honey in one sexy vid. Her belly has gotten absolutely massive since the last time I’ve seen her. The way her finger completely disappears while she pokes her gut just shows how soft she’s gotten. She is every part the perfect bratty feedee gf and she needs to be fed! 

Link to review
Kieran8

Wow Honey! Your belly is absolutely gigantic!!!! You look like you swallowed a planet 😍 And the fact that you want to gain even more is incredible, but you can do it! Eating every hour of the day would sure help! Cant wait to see your body tour video!

Link to review