7 Screenshots

About This File

I start off by showing you my empty, curvy body. I sick in and make jokes about "cosplaying as a skinny girl," before quickly diving in to my bloat. "We're going to do something fun today!"

As I suck down the carbonated Sprite and sweet bananas, I immediately giggle about how it turns to foam immediately in my mouth. Pretty quickly I run out of breath as the concoction foams up in my gut, and all I can force out at first are tiny burps. "I have to sit down." I moan. Even sitting down though, I can barely get anything out until I chug the rest of my can of Sprite, before releasing a HUGE belch. :Ooohhh, it's so tight..." From then on the burps come easier, loud and forceful out of my throat. This video is full of lots of panting, lots of moaning, heavy breathing and talk of how bloated and fat my belly is getting. Oh, and LOTS of forceful, orgasmic burps.

After I finish with my marathon burping at the end, finally, I treat you to a close-up of me waddling and jiggling as I walk towards my bed.

>>in this video: bananas and sprite challenge, huge belches, moaning, whining, belly play and jiggling, sucking in and letting out, waddling

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.