8 Screenshots

About This File

🥰 I love this video. Such a sexy fantasy, IMO. 🤤 A rapidly plumping secretary with the hots for her boss started pounding WG shakes after finding out that he's "into fat chicks". 🤰 Couple months later she shows up at work wearing lingerie under clothes that used to fit her. She gets sent home because of this, but suspects that it's because her boss wouldn't be able to work hard. 😉 Why else would he ask her to come back at five o'clock? So she puts down another full blender of WG shake while undressing a bit so she can add a little bit more plump before 5:00. 🥵

I enjoyed this more than I thought I would and it could be the first "chapter" of an ongoing story. 🤔 Feeling the kink. 💦

maggie gyllenhaal secretary GIF

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

crudeatoms

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh god. Oh god! 

Gorjess is great - she radiates beauty and passion with everything she does. Her personality shines through too. I was excited to see her take on roleplaying and... what can I say, other than buy it! 

Also... that outfit? Holy hell, that is sexy! If a business had a secretary who looked like this and dressed like this, I'd get a job there. I'd mop the floors, I don't care. 

Damn, simply stunning from start to finish.

Response from the author:

Thank You GIF

Share this review

Link to review
dscbk

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I've seen a lot of things in my time here on this website, but I can be certain to say this is by far the hottest thing I have ever seen! 😍

Response from the author:

😁  Yessssss thank you! I also feel like this is the sexiest video I’ve made to date. 😍🥵🤤 Thank you so much. ❤️

Coco Vandeweghe Win GIF by Wimbledon

Share this review

Link to review
bellydance4me

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I am BROKEN!!! This clip is not fair! I mean firstly there has never been a more perfect belly ever, genuinely unique, breathtaking and just do damn round honestly it looks fit to burst! If that wasn’t enough this time dipping into tole play sends it into the stratosphere. The concept, the playful acting it’s the ultimate fantasy just presented right there in front of you in the most amazing button bursting outfit and the skirt does funny things to me too. I just hope this is the beginning of something very special!!

incredible!!!

Share this review

Link to review
BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review