SALE⚠️Eating spaghetti and introducing myself (Katie)

$6.99

(4 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

24 hour sale!

Hello everyone this is Katie! This is my first video on here so I thought I’d introduce myself as I ate and showed some of my fat to you 😅.

I start out with a huge plate of spaghetti and finish it all, then go back for more spaghetti when I’m already full, and even go back for seconds of toast lol. I finish eating everything and I discuss my interests and what I’m like. I show my empty plate and then show how bloated, exhausted and full I got, by showing off a few angles and shaking my belly. My boobs will be featured (some food falls in them and I had to eat it still 🐷).

I think my personality shows in this video as a bubbly excited girl who loves food and bouncing around and I really wanted you all to see that. I really hope you all love the video and please let me know what you want to see more of in the future! 

Also in each video I will be making it clear who will be featured, just myself or just my sister or both of us . This video is just me (Katie) and my intro to you all❤️

Let me know if this is what you want more of or be sure to tell me what you do want to see.

*Final note, I will not waste your time or stall in my videos ever. I cut almost every second I’m not on camera and I do my best to make sure every minute is worth watching. I would love to hear all Input or ideas.*

Other Files from KatiesBigFatButt

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.