Chubby SchoolGirls Get Detention (ft. CurvageCasey)

$7.99

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Your students have broken your dress code AGAIN! Candice and @Curvage Casey are usually great students, but have the tendency to be a bit promiscuous; letting their big bellies hang around, taunting you while you’re trying to teach. You tell them to stay after school for detention, and they begrudgingly oblige…. But this clip to see what happens next 🤭

1E809F13-0475-4D33-A246-C5164576EE44.gif

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Marshall7

Posted

You ladies just continue to grow hotter and hotter by the hangout! I really don't think the internet can handle this kind of heat! Holy hell! 🥵

When Casey, from the desk chair, faces the camera, she looks MASSIVE!  You can tell by the expression on Candice's face when Casey stands that she's very impressed and turned on by this sight. I love these girls.;)

I got a better idea instead of getting McDonald’s or letting you go home how about we go to the school kitchens to give you piggies the punishment you deserve 😉🥨🥓🍗🍫🍯🎂

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.