Chubby SchoolGirls Get Detention (ft. CurvageCasey)

$7.99

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Your students have broken your dress code AGAIN! Candice and @Curvage Casey are usually great students, but have the tendency to be a bit promiscuous; letting their big bellies hang around, taunting you while you’re trying to teach. You tell them to stay after school for detention, and they begrudgingly oblige…. But this clip to see what happens next 🤭

1E809F13-0475-4D33-A246-C5164576EE44.gif

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

2:25 min in is the hottest ive seen those 2 superhot women do on these many collabs 😍 a superhot video!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review

Wow Candice and Casey are so hot together as the naughty, fat school girls in detention. In detention for a dress code violation for wearing too small and revealing clothes, but if I was principal they’d be rewarded for it. They both turn me on so much as they complain about being punished when they can’t help with how big and fat they are in their tiny school skirts or how they can barely fit into the school desks. I love how they each show off their growing bellies hanging over the skirts and shake their plump, round asses, all while begging to go home so they can eat more or the professor brings them McDonald’s. Yet another collaboration by these two stunning women that I hope they keep in mind for a future set. 😍🥵🔥

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Candice and @Curvage Casey are such naughty fat piggies!!! And they are alone with you in detention! Restless, hungry, adorable and irresistible, Casey and Candice are a combo none have ever seen! They CAN'T keep their hands off each other (who could blame them?!) and they can't stop showing off all their gluttonous overflowing fat!!! Casey shows off her hang by pressing her growing gut on the desk and Candice admires every ounce of it with her hungry eyes and chubby fingers. Will these two EVER learn their lesson?! I sure hope not! We need them to grow into even fatter hogs who collapse every desk they attempt to sit at and at the very sight of each other, their pussies explode and the naughtiness only gets worse! 😈 In the end, these two are BEGGING to go home, they're so hungry. I would, however, simply have brought them all the snacks and meals they could handle and fed them their dinner right there!

These two MUST continue to collab - the Universe is way more amazing for it!!!!! 

Link to review
jacksprat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This year there has been great developments among the student body. Candice and Casey keep outgrowing the available sizes of the school uniform. But they are clever students. The both recognize the powerful impact their ripening figures have on their professors. They quickly realize all their blossoming fats give them sway over the male teachers. So they experiment to see what they can get away with. There seems to be no end to the influence they have to get whatever they want. They are learning that the greedier and fatter they grow, the more they are rewarded with treats to grow even fatter. It is exhilarating for them to experience all this newfound power. They take to it right away and exploit all the thirst and respect for their obscenely mature bodies. 
When you see for yourself the way they drape their curves over the desk, you will understand how helpless the teacher is to resist them. The boys in class tease them for being so plump, but all the grown men really seem to appreciate it. Seems they will be able to get whatever they want from now on. 

Link to review