4 Screenshots

About This File

🔥 HOT DAMN! 

It has been months since Lauren has measured 📏 her body and let me tell you the results are CRAZY! 

🚨keep in mind an average models common measurements are- bust: 32” waist: 22” hips: 33 “

LETS SAY LAUREN ISNT ANYWHERE NEAR THAT! 🚨 

Get better perspective of how large she truly is by knowing the true inches of each body part! (Her ass size is INSANE)🍑🍑🍑🍑

Lauren also models in a doorframe so you can truly see how large each part of her is! 

She also steps onto a scale which luckily doesn’t break! Haha. You can hear the scale trembling under the pressure of her massive weight!⚖️

Can you guess how big Lauren’s measurements are?!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Look at those measurements! Our Ms. Lush really treats us to a tour of her amazing body. She's her usual naturally seductive self, which is always a pleasure to watch. It's so much fun that she on serveral occasions has to push in her boobs a little to see the measuring tape. So hot!

Link to review
rptman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lauren loves to show off just how amazing her figure is, and now we have the numbers to go along with it!

She shows us how she compares to a doorframe -- a battle that's sure to be revisited again if she keeps eating so many cookies.

As always, her fun attitude and expressive nature make this video a must-buy!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

We’ll worth the wait! It’s just crazy to think of how much weight Lauren carries on her body and how much she’s grown from last year! 😯 The size comparison to the average model is out of this world 🤯, and it is sooo hot to think of! 🔥🔥🔥 Somebody’s been enjoying their sweets! Lol Soon those hips are going to be blasting through the door frame! 🐷😂 On top of all the measurements and sexiness, Lauren also has such a genuine and fun personality that Makes this video even more enjoyable! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! 

Link to review

Lush is on a gain Rush! She looks so good, and sounds so sensual and seductive.  She’s looking bigger, and you won’t be disappointed to see her step on the scale!!! Keep up the great work Lauren!! Thick thighs and good vibes😎🏼

Link to review
Michel84

Wow. I'm actually postivily suprised by just how big Lauren has gotten, She's definitely a gal that does not skimp on the calories. Her positive and sexy attitude to her size is what really makes this vid worth buying.

I also like the name of the scale, because it contradicts so nicely with Lauren's own goals.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍❤️😘

Link to review

The allure of Lauren is hard to put into words but one that immediately comes to mind is radiant. While her roleplay work is some of the best I've ever seen, she exudes beautiful character when stripped down, figuratively speaking. Personally, I've rarely been one to worry about measurements (though they are sexy) but this video gives her the opportunity to be more personal and admittedly silly (it's very cute, trust me). The door frame segment is great for many reasons, not the least of which being that the viewer has a full-length view of her body. However, the weigh in is obviously the crowd pleaser and success is the name of the game.

Lauren truly does great work and it's great to have a video showcasing her progress as well as her own personal character. Always a win.

Link to review
Guest Riverboatrob11

Lauren you are so cute in this video. You clearly really enjoy getting bigger and obviously want to be bigger as well. I really enjoyed this video and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys your content ❤️

Link to review
Guest Bob Johnson

Just amazing!!!!! So hot and sexy can’t wait to see what’s next

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

The amazing and talented Lauren Lush fills out her stats card in this clip, and you're definitely going to want to see the numbers!!  Her own reactions are priceless: endless smiles and giggles!  And her realization about her hip measurement as compared to her height - as impressive as it is mind-blowing!!!

And Lauren, if you really are, as you say "very awkward - at everything", it only makes you more endearing. 😍

And keep on ordering as many cookies as you like!

Link to review

Fantastic video! The measurements add a new dimension (pardon the pun) to the visual splendor and adorable personality of LaurenLush. I especially love her reaction to her hip measurement! This is well worth purchasing, and it’s a contribution to her expanding frame eventually filling the doorway. 😉

Link to review