3 Screenshots

About This File

JUST A SUPER LAZY LAID BACK STUFFING! 

just under 13 minutes long join me and watch me pig out on a greasy pizza and 3 cans of sprite! this clip is filled with so many glass shattering burps! 

I almost broke my CHAIR!

This video includes fat chat, belly play, burps, soda inflation, hiccups, navel play, belly shaking and rubs, furniture creaking, struggling from being so full, stuffing, rolling a whole pizza into a pizza burrito and eating it, so much more! very hot and very simple! Enjoy ❤️❤️

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubnubs11

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

WOW! What a great video from Kristina!! She devours the pizza with ease and drinks 3 cans of sprite!!! And the burps that come from that are out of this world!!!! Her burps are amazing!!! Of course there is amazing belly play, grabbing, moaning/groaning and if course fat chat!! This is an incredible video don't miss out!!!!

Link to review
Guest MarkyJ18

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Looove this content, she looks so thick and spoiled on that tiny chair scarfing down an entire pizza to herself only getting heavier for the chair, you can see it wobble and hear so much creaking while she moves around on it even bouncing from time to time forcing it to struggle holding up her full sexy weight, must grab video ty ms Kristina keep content like this coming

Response from the author:

Thank you so much darling ❤️

Link to review