❤️ POV: Feed Me in Public and Private

$4.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Okay, so you wanted me to gain weight for you and I did. But are you prepared to deal with the results? Are you willing to pamper a lazy, indulgent girl who only gets off the couch to go out to eat? In this POV video, you get to play the part of my feeder- taking me from the grocery store to a restaurant to the bedroom. All the while, I'm gobbling down sweets and junk food- gooey mozzarella potato sticks, bags and bags of snack food, and cold delicious milk. Will you hold my bare boobies while I let the milk dribble down my chin and onto my belly? I hope so. ❤️

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest OrioneWG

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍

Link to review
Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well  this Couch Queen has really outdone herself this time . In this latest clip it has become obvious that our Couch Queen has mastered the art of the POV . I don’t want to dwell on the technical but she has perfected this technique with her feeder to make you feel like your there with her  ,not him . You see him but you feel likes it’s you.  Freaky right .  First  you take her food shopping then stuff her at a restaurant and finally to the bedroom .  It’s amazing . She makes you feel like your spending quality time with your  sexy , hot , gaining, feedee girlfriend. 
 You’ve fattened her up good but now you realize your going to have to up your game cause this little feedee is hungry all the time now . This clip is absolutely incredible. At this point I’m hooked .  Awesome content . Highly recommend.

Response from the author:

OMG thank you so much for reviewing! And for going into such detail! I think you might be giving folks a better idea of what they're in for than my own description! Awesome to read and I'm very flattered. 😁

Link to review