5 Screenshots

About This File

These two hungry fattiesย  were craving a junk food snack and decided to make some hot dogs and chicken strips (and by some, we mean a LOT!) Come watch us stuff our faces and play with each other's fat, fully enjoying each others gluttony. By the end, Hansel is way too full and Alice has to rub his huge, over-stuffed belly. If you're intop mutual gaining, size contrast and seeing some huge bellies on display, you'll love this one!

๐ŸŒญ If you liked the video, please be sure to leave us a little review! They help us a ton, and we always LOVE to read them and hear your feedback! ๐ŸŒญ

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Matty_

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love the chemistry between you both and of course the way you encourage each other ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿค—

Response from the author:

Thanks so much! It definitely helps to have a partner who is so encouraging and sets such a great example ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’•

Link to review
WMBoi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I can't wait until GGGF can keep up with her greedy boyfriend. I hope these two keep gaining weight until all their furniture breaks but they just keep stuffing themselves. GGGF is just a dream come true. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Youโ€™re so sweet! ๐Ÿ–ค thanks so much! I hope I can catch up with him too ๐Ÿ˜‹

Link to review
Thorxmax

Wow! 2 bottomless stomachs in one video!ย 

The best couple existing here, i suppose.ย 

Link to review

Alice always looks beautiful - here, she's especially stunning. I don't know what I like better between her makeup and her appetite.

Hansel is so big, so cuddly and so greedy.

Between the two of them, you get a video that goes back and forth between adorable and sexy.

What a sweet review! That made us both super happy ๐Ÿฅฐ thank you so much for your support! ๐Ÿ–ค

Link to review

Damn these are two very hungry hogs, Iโ€™m in shock at how much hansel can eat ๐Ÿ˜ฎ, those hot dogs are not small either. No wonder there are some huge burps in this clip from him. Itโ€™s definitely becoming a struggle to fit you both in the frame. Alice has to rub his poor stuffed belly, also he canโ€™t keep his hands offย her growing love handles ๐Ÿ˜ you should definitely check out this hot 5 star clip.

Aww your reviews always make my day! Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ–คI live with Hansel and Iโ€™m STILL constantly amazed by how much he can eat ๐Ÿคค such an inspiration haha

Link to review