5 Screenshots

About This File

This video begins with a close-up of my fatty underbelly. "Hi there," I chime politely into the drive-thru speaker. "Could I please have six McDoubles--"

"SIX?!" Comes a surprised cry from the speaker. "Yes ma'am," I laugh shyly. "Plus three large fries... two large sprites, and a ten piece nugget please!"

I couldn't get in front of my camera quickly enough. Today's video is a SIX MCDOUBLE stuffing!! I double fist the cheeseburgers, moaning to myself about this "spare tractor trailer tire" wrapped around my once thin waist. As soon as the first bite hits my lips, my hips shake in a happy dance and a moan escapes my lips. "Mmm, it's soo greasy... perfect for a fat pig like me. Look at all of this blubber," I say while sinking a hand into my belly fat. "I've turned into a fucking whale. Not long before I'm in a mobility scooter..."

Like a good glutton, I inhale all six McDoubles, even after it gets hard for me to breathe. "I can't believe I've made such a disgusting pig of myself..." I moan while lifting and dropping my heavy gut. I lean back, shoving my belly in the camera as I moan, rub it and let all the burps out of my aching belly... "Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much I've let myself go..." I whimper, while shoving more and more greasy fast food into my face.

In this video: Fantasies about massive weight gain, body shaming, burps, face stuffing, belly play, fat chat, sweat pants, moaning and panting.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Here let me give you some Encouragement to gain more weight Because Dani We already knew you were getting quite lazy and beautiful But at this point wouldn't you look even better to put on more weight and your too far off from losing any weight Knowing its sorta inevitable so Why not gain some more The more you gain the happier I am & the more you get to eat So don't Worry relax eat to your hearts Content And let your sexy belly do its job ❤️ 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.