5 Screenshots

About This File

This video begins with a close-up of my fatty underbelly. "Hi there," I chime politely into the drive-thru speaker. "Could I please have six McDoubles--"

"SIX?!" Comes a surprised cry from the speaker. "Yes ma'am," I laugh shyly. "Plus three large fries... two large sprites, and a ten piece nugget please!"

I couldn't get in front of my camera quickly enough. Today's video is a SIX MCDOUBLE stuffing!! I double fist the cheeseburgers, moaning to myself about this "spare tractor trailer tire" wrapped around my once thin waist. As soon as the first bite hits my lips, my hips shake in a happy dance and a moan escapes my lips. "Mmm, it's soo greasy... perfect for a fat pig like me. Look at all of this blubber," I say while sinking a hand into my belly fat. "I've turned into a fucking whale. Not long before I'm in a mobility scooter..."

Like a good glutton, I inhale all six McDoubles, even after it gets hard for me to breathe. "I can't believe I've made such a disgusting pig of myself..." I moan while lifting and dropping my heavy gut. I lean back, shoving my belly in the camera as I moan, rub it and let all the burps out of my aching belly... "Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much I've let myself go..." I whimper, while shoving more and more greasy fast food into my face.

In this video: Fantasies about massive weight gain, body shaming, burps, face stuffing, belly play, fat chat, sweat pants, moaning and panting.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mrjoecool234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Video was fire. I loved the angle you used around the end of the video it was so fucking hot. I need more videos like this filled with fat talk and fat shaming. You placing the order in the beginning was also super fucking hot. Only thing I wish was to see more face stuffing. The double fisting was hot but after that you kinda stopped showing the stuffing side and more focused on belly play but phenomenal vid nonetheless. You’re amazing and anybody should def buy this vid it’s fucking GAS 🔥 

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@NagitoKowaru shows us what a sloppy pig she has become.

This video starts with the foreshadowing bewilderment of a fastfood worker as she takes NagitoKowaru's order. She sounds baffled as the order proceeds... 6 cheeseburgers, 2 fries, nuggets, and 2 sodas. Looking into the car she sees just a single big heifer with her hungry belly already out, growling to be stuffed.

Once home, she inhales the burgers two at a time burping and belching all the while shaming herself and her gluttonous ways for transforming her into a big pig 🐖. She knows that all she is good for is gorging on food now and making a slob of herself. By the end of the video her burgeoning belly weighs her down and she can barely reach to turn off the camera. 'Til her next binge.

Link to review
bozak

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another terrific video by Dani.  Viewers are taken for a ride on the gain train Dani's been on lately, as she inhales an enormous McDonald's feast while groaning and rubbing her rapidly bloating bare belly.  The commentary is fantastic and seeing her struggle to move once she finishes her massive meal is a real treat at the end.  You don't want to miss seeing this, so support our favorite gainer and buy this video now.

Link to review