1 Screenshot

About This File

Nadia may be used to eating until she’s stuffed, but she certainly isn't used to stuffing herself this fast, or so soon after having another huge meal!

There's no dialogue, just slurping, chewing, gulping, panting, burping, and moaning. 

A noticeably full Nadia starts off by trying to inhale a plate of fettuccine and down an energy drink. It doesn't take long until she is visibly experiencing discomfort, but this girl is determined and doesn't plan on quitting yet. Once the pasta is done it's time to speed chug a beer- and Nadia chugs it like a champ! The frothy beverage inspires some serious burps while filling her expanding belly. Finally it's time for desert-a chocolate souffle! She almost finishes it but has to stop and shake some trapped belches out of her tummy. The video ends with some stuffed belly rubs and slaps. 

Was it mentioned that this is all done in a tight cow print bikini? 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Beautiful Girl With Massive Appetite, Burps That are loud and Turn me on And Quite a big Massive Belly to start here on Curvage What more Can I ask For Except for you to get Fatter ❤️  I think It would be best to post every Chance you have time And last It's up to you I think Your Eating Videos Can be a bit longer That way You will get more time to relax, eat and grow more massive. I don't mind paying a little extra for it to make funds! :D

Guest NadiaNomnom

Posted

Thanks for letting me know! I wasn't sure if eating slowly would be a good video, but I can definitely eat a lot more if take my time 😊

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.