1 Screenshot

About This File

22 SEXY PHOTOS! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lauren looks like pure fire in red lingerie and this photoset shows off all her stunning curves from all of the best angles. She manages to take you breath away with every picture!

Response from the author:

Thank you! Please message me which video you would like!

Link to review

Quite the shoot! Lauren spoils us fr w this one, professional quality, good angles and her amazing curves 💯 

Thank you! Let me know which video you’d like! 😘

Link to review

Loving it, wish I had a woman like laurenlush, all the rolls and that lingerie just phenomenal 

❤️❤️❤️

please message me and let me know which video you want or if you want a future vid!❤️

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

"Lauren in Lace" strikes the perfect balance between alluringly sexy and brilliantly classy.

Every photo is unique.  Lauren's luscious curves are beautifully showcased in each one, providing you with a scintillating tour of the ideal female figure, coupled with perfectly matched facial expressions for every pose.

With a ROGO deal to boot, purchasing this photoset should be a no-brainer.  Quick note:  in order to be allowed to review this photoset, I had to download all files individually (as opposed to the much quicker and simpler "Download All" option), so if you run into that as well, there's your fix.  Take the extra two minutes to download each file and then write your 5 Star review!!!

Thank you! Please message me and let me know which video you’d like! 

Link to review