8 Screenshots

About This File

Dairy gives me the BIGGEST bloats and today I'm really pushing myself, I've got TWO pints of super calorie dense ice cream and I'm going to chug them both for you! I make quick work of both pints, greedily swallowing down the sweet melted mixture as quickly as I can. With how sensitive I am to dairy, it doesn't take long at all to start seeing the effects of my bloat, I start rapidly expanding, causing me to start burping and groaning in discomfort. After I finish my treat, I wait a bit before coming back to show off the full results of my bloat, the dairy overload has left me a gassy mess! I'm so desperate for relief from my painfully bloated belly, so I lean over and let loose fart after fart, I guess I was more gassy that I thought! ~ Includes: ice cream chugging, lots of jiggling and fat squeezing, burps on burps, and 4min of farts!

gassy ice cream chugging 1.gif

gassy ice cream chugging 2.gif

gassy ice cream chugging 3.gif

gassy ice cream chugging 4.gif

gassy ice cream chugging 5.gif

gassy ice cream chugging 6.gif

gassy ice cream chugging 7.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MrFeedYourGirl

6 of 11 members found this review helpful 6 / 11 members

Well the farts a fake

Response from the author:

I did reach out to this reviewer privately but I thought I would make a public statement too: the farts are definitely NOT fake, but they were recorded separately on an external mic and sound a little off because they were a separate audio track. (not a method I will be using in the future for recording 😅)

Link to review