5 Screenshots

About This File

It's been months since my last official weigh in and it's finally time to get an update on all those juicy numbers! I've been good about not peeking at the scale so I'll be totally surprised for today's weigh in, and WOW I sure am! I'm SO impressed with how much weight I've managed to pack on these last few months. After stepping on the scale (with a close up shot of the final number), I take my updated measurements and then sit down to scarf down two snack cakes and compare my new numbers to my last ones. I really think you'll be blown away by how much I've managed to pack on! ~ Includes: weigh in and measurements, small snack, fat chat

july 2021 weigh in 1.gif

july 2021 weigh in 2.gif

july 2021 weigh in 3.gif

july 2021 weigh in 4.gif

july 2021 weigh in 5.gif

july 2021 weigh in 6.gif

july 2021 weigh in 7.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I first saw sexy Ginger as a slightly chubby gainer on you tube . Her  transformation has been dramatic to say the least . In this latest video  she shows off some amazing progress . Her thighs have become enormous and her once chubby little belly has bloomed . She has widened  her hips and ass  to beautiful BBW status .Super hot and always sexy this little piggy has gotten nice and fat.

Her arms and even her face have filled out .
As she approaches her goal of 300 lbs this year she shows potential  of becoming a true goddess. Love this models dedicated gainer attitude and hope she continues to pack on the pounds . Highly recommend 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! I’m so glad you enjoyed the video and that my hard work is noticeable 🥰

Link to review
Quatering09

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Ginger's gained a lot since the last time we saw her and she's looking more beautiful than ever.

I’m so glad you enjoyed the video! Thank you so much for leaving a review ☺️

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ginger’s hitting some BIG numbers now and entering new territory as a much bigger woman - fantastic vid 🐷 

I’ve REALLY been pushing myself lately, I’m so pleased that it’s paid off 🐷

Thanks so much for your feedback 😁

Link to review