4 Screenshots

About This File

Hi! 
So here’s what we came up with for my first clip! Listen to me introduce myself, talk about my weight gain, few ideas for future clips, and make comment back on my first attempt at a real stuffing commentary style while I fill myself with a burger, poutine and 2 milk shakes. My boyfriend helps out with a few bites and plays with my belly while I chug back the milkshakes, I can’t help but let out a big burp and finish off the video with me rubbing my belly on the couch! 
💕🐷

hope you like it! it’s our first attempt at anything like this! And we hope to only keep making our content better for y’all in the future! 
💕🐷

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fro-yo

as others before me have mentioned this vid's got it all - great commentary- really love how much you've embraced your love of food, great burps - *especially* that first one! and of course the star of the show - the stuffing and belly play! 

a bit of an oddball suggestion maybe but fat cosplay might be fun to see you do!

Link to review
Kenzo998

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nice starting clip. You really get a sense of the amount of weight you’ve gained, as you recline decadently on the couch, engorged belly proudly protruding forward like a naughty school girl. That one burp was 🤯 and it really demonstrates how much you’ve let yourself go and embraced the fat girl lifestyle that you’d be willing to just burp like that. I know you said your not intending to gain, but I hope that you see that you were meant to be fat, and just carry on getting bigger. I know we’d all support you on your journey to further obesity 😉 

Link to review
Submissivefeeder

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a wonderful first clip. Totally hyped for future releases! This video has the answers to questions I've personally been wondering like why she got started gaining? When did she start gaining? As well as details of how much she can eat currently ( it's pretty damn impressive) it's got some wonderful clips and close ups of belly play ( so jiggly 😍) stuffing, belly play, LOUD burps( would love to hear more of those!)  and she goes into detail about her plans for future videos! 

2.99 for almost 8 minutes of belly goodness! Absolute steal!  🥵

Link to review