6 Screenshots

About This File

I am your therapist and this is unlike any session you have ever had. You are my client and we know you can not resist my curves.  Of course it’s extremely HARD to resist touching yourself when you see me. In this session you are going to be a good boy and do as I say. You will refrain from touching yourself until I say so. This is the ultimate test and I want to see if you can pass.

Will me stripping down, talking naughty to you and showing off all of my beautiful curves make it too hard for you??  In this counseling session let’s see if you can pass my test and fight the urge. Let’s see how good, or bad you can be. Are you up for the challenge?? 💋💋💋

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Oakhouse

Legitimately so fucking hot, these roleplay videos are so amazing, definitely would like to see more of them. I struggled to make it to the end, in a good way.

Response from the author:

The best review a girl can get. That was beyond hot 😏😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review

Lindsee is a hot blond bombshell that doesn’t disappoint in her latest clip. First in office attire and then  slowly stripping down she guides you through her wonderful and curvaceous body . She has a beautiful face and a nice big belly that will blow you away . She is brimming with confidence. A true BBW she already has what you crave .   She’s a hot sexy momma .

Highly recommend 

Response from the author:

What a amazing review thank you so much sweetheart! Xoxo

Link to review