13 Screenshots

About This File

Hey everyone!!!! ❤️ so my video for the first 24 hours will be promoting the bogo deal~ leave a review & you can receive a free video of your choice! you must comment down below or msg me personally what video you want for me to send it to you!! i can not stress that enough. If you leave a review you must personally msg me first! :)

IN THE BEGINING ❤️ i fully stuff myself with madilyn in a all you can eat dim sum restaurant ! I eat so much i cant help but take out my belly i can barley even walk to the car, After all of that i do a weigh in showing just how much ive gained expecially since having a feeder in my life.! :)  the pounds just keep coming on! & i do a update of measurements ! :)

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Silasg

I can't believe the way the two of you put away all that food! Your appetite as exploded along with every jiggly curve on your plump body. I was expecting to see your numbers go up, and I was definitely not disappointed! 

Link to review

Great epic video of Kayla and Madilyn filling their bellies to the brim and my oh my can they put away the food....😍

Kayla's stuffing will surely add some new pounds to her already blossoming figure that has packed on the pounds so sexily over recent times - Her measurements towards the end are pure magic followed by the great reveal of her new weight - epic length and epic quality of a very beautiful young woman with a sensational growing figure...😍

Link to review
Jamie117

Kayla is so much bigger and the food in take increased alot love seeing the belly in the restaurant 😍 definitely a must buy!!

Link to review
M93

Beautiful video. Seeing Kayla eating so much with her friend is already amazing. Then when she comes out of the restaurant and walks to the car it is wonderful to see her move with her big belly full . But the best in my opinion is when she comes home and measures her body. Here you can see her big soft  and sexy body. Very hot to see that flickering fat in her thighs and belly as she measures herself and weighs herself. Her arms and breasts are also gorgeous. Also her face of course which is very beautiful even at home without makeup. Really good video, five stars you deserve

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Kayla is so fat now it's crazy. Her gain has been really impressive I remember thinking she had gotten big over 100 lbs ago. Thanks for all the great content!

Link to review
Tony Watt

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Like she says, Kayla is definitely much bigger. The first half of the video is a great look into the gals straight stuffing themselves at a dim sum restaurant. Kayla’s arms are looking so big and pillowy these days and I just loved watching them jiggle as she takes each bite. You’ll want to grab this video just to see stuffed, fattened Kayla waddle down the restaurant steps. The measurements and weigh in are just the icing on top!

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Excellent video! She is looking so big in this video and I was definitely surprised by the number on the scale. Can't wait to see her keep growing.

Link to review
wf36

Such a great watch!

Link to review
Bbwlover234

Great vid keep up the amazing content she keeps growing and it’s sexy

Link to review
danjamsmith

if anything was true is that ass is growing it has its own show. i remember when i first saw you on youtube years ago and now you have just blown up. the way you have grown and where all your fat has gone is amazing. cant wait to see the tiger marks. just don't get carried away lol 😘

Link to review
8si

Kayla's face and smile is looking cuter now as it got rounder! Kayla eats a lot of food with her friend until she is very stuffed. There is some very brief belly rubs here and there from both of them, mostly Kayla. A lot of new jiggling curves when Kayla walks while being very stuffed! You get to briefly see the cameraman too!  Kayla's belly is looking bigger and jigglier now!  Her you see a little bit of Madilyn's upper belly. Nearer the end of the video, Kayla talks happily about where her new, beautiful curves from her eating habits have been going to recently! A lot of very pleasant looking softness everywhere! So you get to see a lot of Kayla's beautiful growing and jiggly figure standing up and doing measurements around her very soft looking body!

Link to review