2 Screenshots

About This File

🐷🐷🐷YOUR SECRETARY, LAURA,

AFTER TWO YEARS OF SECRETLY GIVING HER DONUTS 🍩🍩🍩... GETS HUGE!!!🤰🤰🤰

Watch her enormous gut over her tight mini-skirt while she is almost immobilized after she ends (again) a box of donuts.

Enjoy the different angels🔥, the sexy scenes🔥, and the hot POV🔥 where you are the boss!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
buck_sumo

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

There would be no work getting done with this secretary in my office. A variety of angles in the clip to showcase all of Laura's growing belly. It's clear by the pure joy in her eyes, as she eats each donut, that she's only going to get even fatter.

Response from the author:

YOU ARE CORRECT!! 🐽 THANK YOU!

Link to review
Myr3k

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great update to one of her hottest videos. Laura is so massive that she barely fits in her working clothes and has problems with bending over. Nice roleplaying and good that we could see Laura from different angles, I really liked that close up of her face when she is eating donut.

I ALMOST CUT MY SKIRT BY THE END OF THE VIDEO... I WAS REALLY STUCK IN THAT SKIRT!, THANKS FOR THE REV 🐽😘

Link to review
Casanovab

Absolutely loved it!!! You’re body just look soo gorgeous and hot in this one, I want to grab this fat and play with it all day, this’s a real drug!😍I do think this is time to reveal us how much progress did you make, I mean, we can barely how faattt you’ve gotten but I’m talking about the numbers, what about a weigh in measurement for next episod babe??!😱🥰🥰😘😍❤️

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!... AND THE WEIGHT IS COMING SOON!!😘

Link to review
danjamsmith

this is so sexy!!!!! Fat secretary is the reason i started following you. i can't wait to see fat secretary again even bigger. i also love the pov added in. the next time you bring in fat secretary could you do a compilation of all the fat secretary scenes and can you show the fat secretary struggling more around the office? thanks.

THE COMPILATION SOUNDS AMAZING!!... I WILL BRING THE SECRETARY AGAIN... FATTER AND WITH A COMP!! 🐽😍😘

Link to review
D D

Good video, Laura’s usual secretary roleplaying even fatter, she is reaching some insane proportions and it all goes to her gut

THANKS FOR THE REV... I AM HAPPY THAT YOU ENJOY IT!!🐽😘

Link to review
not a real member

Fat Yes 😍💕👍Amazing yes 😍💕👍 very lovely yes 😍💕👍gorgeous yes😍❤️👍 this video clip is really really really good 😍 I love the different filming angles 😍they are   very good angles especially when you are eating a dozen donuts 🍩 sitting in your office chair at your fattest or should I say fabulous ☺️💕🌈  you have outstanding 👍creative material in your videos ☺️They are so much fun to watch and  to enjoy 🥰 thank you my lovely 🥰❤️💕

😍🐷😘🐽... THANKS FOR THIS AMAZING REV 

Link to review