4 Screenshots

About This File

Phew! My belly is getting mighty heavy these days! It's definitely some real heavy lifting. This time I decided I wanted to hear the loud thuds and smacking of my belly against a firm surface. It almost sounds what my belly sounds like when I get pounded from behind. My belly is so soft and jiggly when it pounds against things, even after it's hit something it doesn't stop moving for a couple of seconds!

In this clip I start with a lovely overhead shot, allowing you to see all the jiggling front and center in your face! I get realllly close to the camera. I slap my belly and flirtatiously look at you, I want you to love my fat belly as much as I do! Things heat up and I move the shot out a bit, placing you right in between my belly. I start lifting and plopping my belly against the table. It's loud as the weight hits heavy against the table, you can hear me start to pant and get out of breath. In between jiggles you hear me burp a couple of times. I keep jiggling just for you and look directly at the camera. I want you to really enjoy yourself and feel me there with you. Things end with another jiggly overhead shot, it's wild how much my fat can jiggle. I love my expanding belly so much!

Clip features: belly plop, belly jiggle, burp, flirting, showing feet for a few seconds, multiple pov, light burp

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.