7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Naughty school girl. STUCK. Tight clothes. Dirty talk. Belly play. Belly plops.  ~6 minutes

A long time fantasy has been brought to life for Casey, finally. Back when Casey was in school, she has a very vivid memory of her school having to order a larger desk for one of her classmates because they were too large to fit in the standard sized desks. Ever since then, it's a fantasy that her mind often circles back to.

Well, lucky her - Candice showed up to Casey's house with an old fashioned school desk to play with (you should've seen those 2 fatties trying to carry it inside lol)! Casey was shocked when she sat down to learn that she was genuinely stuck due to the immense size of her swollen gut. She heaves her enormous belly up to rest on the desk and starts to play with it.

Casey is so turned on feeling just how stuck she is in that desk. She offers multiple angles of her huge gut as she plays with it, exploding out of her little school girl outfit. Eventually, Casey tries to stand up for you and it's QUITE a struggle but eventually she pulls it off and gets up. She has to twist her body around to get unstuck. SO DAMN HOT. 🔥

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WHAT A VIEW!!!! Seeing @Curvage Casey light up as she jiggles and bounces her giant gut - fewer things are hotter on this Earth! I'm so happy she was able to bring this fantasy to life! The slo-mo was especially sexy!!! Her belly is getting so roundly packed in with fat cellulite - my favorite belly in the world! 🥰 Now let's get you so fat you can't even dream of ever fitting in that desk again!!!! ;) 

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much! I am so happy you loved it ❤️ 

Link to review
jacksprat

If you know just one thing about Casey, then you know she has that big fat sexy Belly that you jack off to over and over again. But when you learn more and more about Casey she only becomes more beautiful. She is incredibly motivated and goes after everything she wants. And she's insatiable and relentless, therefore she ends up getting what she wants just like a spoiled greedy fat brat. When she was in school, she had a classmate who grew too big and fat for the standard desk and had to have a special desk to accomodate her fat. Seeing this put an indelible mark on our dear Casey. That's what she wanted. To be so big and fat that other people would have to make accomodations for her size. To outgrow that school desk in her memory was always a present  motivator and inspiration for Casey. In this clip, Casey has brought to life this very personal watershed moment. 
Candice, a sexy fat friend of Casey's (definitely check out her SugarPlumpFairy videos) stopped by with a school desk as a surprise for Casey. And so We get the hottest example of Casey's jiggling Belly we have ever seen. Casey gets into the school desk and starts showing off how big and fat her belly has grown. Shaking and patting it to demonstrate her love for all the fat she packed on. This belly brings Casey so much Joy. We can see how proud she is as she plops down a slo-mo belly drop that sends shock-waves like a radio signal directly to my hard dick antenna. Her fat thighs splayed out in a failed attempt to make room for the belly. Her lovely fat face beguiled and smiling all the way as we beat our cocks to fascinating angles of the belly. Sitting on top of the desk, wedged underneath, and when Casey tries to get out....  Boom! FatLife Goal. Manifest. 

Thank you always, my Jack 🖤🖤

Link to review
NudeForFood

Another amazing hot video this one is definitely one of my favorites Nothing better than seeing that huge Hot belly pressed up against the Desk so tight! Maybe down the Line you could Do a stuffing in the desk and see how tight it can really get 😍 please keep up the awesome work and keep Growing that belly 😎

Thank you so so much! So glad you loved it 🖤 this was so spur of the moment, but stuffing next time for sure!

Link to review
Guest marshallmathers6969

Wow what a beautiful video. Casey is so fat the desk literally can’t hold her. Every angle of fatness is more amazing that the previous 

Hehe thank you friend!🖤

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Ugh what a fat hog dominating that desk. That desk is sitting on Casey, not the other way around. Ugh every angle is just another testament to the gut of all guts. Mount Hog 

Thank you always 🥰

Link to review
Haitani

So hot! Especially the marks left on your poor belly afterwards! Was definitely tight! Can't wait to see you try again in a few more pounds 😜

Awww I’m so happy you enjoyed it! Thanks for reviewing 🖤🖤

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Thank you!🖤

Link to review
pgtip00

Naughty horny fat schoolgirl!

Question: How can someone get so horny over being too fat to fit in a normal school desk?

Answer: Who the fuck cares!!!!

Casey gets to live out a stuckage fantasy - and boy does she.  This fantasy come to life looks like it was everything our horny fat hog was hoping for.  She smiles at seeing and feeling her fat belly bounce on the desk, hefting it up and down repeatedly and trying (and mostly failing) to hide the arousal on her face.  I can only imagine what happened when the cameras stopped rolling on this one!

Ahhhh I’m so glad you loved it! You know what your reviews do to me 🖤🖤 thank you thank you!

Link to review
22handman

Incredible piece of stuckage and so original, the one thing I would say as a suggestion? next time after squeezing in? do a stuffing.......then try to get out 😈 wicked video well worth getting 

Thank you so much! This video was 100% spur of the moment and kinda random, so not much planning went into it. But a stuffing video in it would be a great idea for next time! 🐷

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Okay so, if Casey was my classmate, my schoolwork would have a snowball’s chance in hell of getting completed! 🔥🥵 there’s no way I’d could pay attention to any teacher with this sexy, fat woman wedged into her school desk so tight and her body so heavy, you can literally hear the desk moan and creek as she jiggles and wiggles her plump, juicy belly and breasts! This clips blends so well also with the naughty school girl who also happens to be irresistibly attractive in her bloated fat rolls and curves ; Bursting out of her skirt and sweater. It was an incredible turn on as she incorporated the slow motion as she lifted and plopped her overwhelming belly onto the desk top and we got to see every wave of fat ripple and shake throughout the rest of her body. Do not cheat yourself out of one crazy hot clip, and watch this ASAP! 🤯😍🔥🥵👍

Thank you always, my friend  🖤🖤🖤

Link to review
ZAIZEK

4 minute mark is 🥒💦  hotness overload ❤️

Hehehe right?!?! That’s my favorite part 😍😍😍 thank youuu !🖤🖤🖤

Link to review