6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Hooters role play. Tight clothes. Weight gain denial.  9 minutes

Quarantine way long and.... fattening for these two Hooters girls. Candice and Casey returned to work after several months off from work due to quarantine and they were immediately sent home the second their manager say them. They've doubled in size during quarantine! They were told to get some bigger boobs and a big toned ass... but most of the weight seems to have gone to their big fat guts that are now exploding our of their uniforms.

The two fatties head home feeling frustrated and confused. They don't see a problem.. they think they look great.. it's not that much weight, is it? They snack away and fill their greedy mouths while complaining about how unfair this is, completely in denial. 

Eventually their tone shifts and they start to dream up the idea of a fat girl Hooters. They play with their huge bodies and play with each other... so hungry and horny. Maybe it is a good thing they got fired. Now they can eat whatever they want without having to worry...

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh Look! What a Joyous sight to see the two hale and hearty girls. See how fine and plump they have grown. As Hooters Girls they are expected to be extremely sexy and voluptuous. Having sumptuous curves means money for these girls. So during quarantine they knew just what to do. While others were languishing and diminishing, Casey and Candice got busy developing their figures. They would emerge curvier and sexier than ever. So of course they were very excited to return to work and show off all the luscious curves they packed on. Besides, this was a direct investment that is about to pay off, big time. All the customers will try to impress these healthy ample young women with their huge fat titties and sexy round butts. 
But the shift manager just doesn't get it. He seems to be stuck in the 90's when chicks were meant to be stick thin "hard-bodies". Apparently he holds onto this ideal from his highschool days. Back then boys were intimidated by girls who fully developed their physicality. Those boys didn't have the self-confidence to allow a girl to hold such powerful attraction over them. The girls were expected to suppress their development. So, instead of praising these beauties for their extraordinary builds, he sent them home! 
Let's see how our sexy babes react to this bullshit. They know better. They know how hot they are now. They know that men drool over them with all their supple luscious sexy bods. Candice and Casey know we are jacking off every time we watch this video. It's only hotter when we realize Casey once was an actual Hooters girl. She saw first hand how these pathetic managers tried to suppress the full and vigorous blossoming of young women. Today she is all blown up fine She eats whatever the fuck she wants, just like her fat body eats up the sad little Hooters logo on her shirt. 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fat girls roleplaying as hooter girls is one of my favorite scenarios and these two make it work so good. This boss is dumb these two should start up a business called mooters for heavier girls to serve food and maybe eat too so many ideas 😍

Link to review
Guest Ljj

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, I’ve been going to the wrong hooters. A hooters with Casey and Candice running the show would be a lot more appealing and honestly have a much more likely nip slip from the super tight uniforms on their huge guts and massive tits. If you enjoy day girl roleplay, which I do thoroughly, then this is the clip for you as two fat hogs deny their obesity 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Okay. That does it! These two need to get officially married and open up their own Bbw Hooters together! They're so fucking hot and romantic together, feeling each other up and talking about how fat they've gotten! Sorry, got distracted from the official clip story ha! The two of them have gotten fired for being too fat after quarantine! But, don't we all WANT them to get fat and eat ALL the wings?! They've clearly put on so much since quarantine! Unfortunately the idiot boss doesn't want them THIS big! That's insane! Who doesn't want Casey's gigantic blubber gut to get even rounder and heavier?! Or @MissSugarPlumpFairy's amazing juicy tits to get even PLUMPER?!!! Both their asses as well! Bottom line, if you can't get enough juicy fat curves in tight Hooter's uniforms with cute gorgeous plump babes, then this is the clip for you!!!!!! Can't wait for part 2 when they can't even fit in this current batch of clothes!!! 😍

Link to review
jackal27

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Oh yeah! fat girl hooters? Please point me in the right direction! Casey and Candice are so hot as two hooters waitresses that have returned to work after a long COVID quarantine of laying around and indulging their appetite and are let go because hooters managers fails to see the beauty in the curves they each gained in their time away. I agree with Casey and Candice that they have only enhanced the hooters key aspects such as large breasts and ass, and the round belly hang is the cherry on top of a sexy sundae. And I totally agree with fat girls hooters concepts. I would attend a hooters to be served by women as beautiful as these two and I’d just as much go to be able to serve their curvy their belly’s desire, in fact I think I’d like that more than be served as a customer. Casey and Candice talking all about this as they rub, hug and wrap each other up in each of their flabby, luscious fat that has me blown apart after 5 minutes. I feel like every time they do a combo a clip it’s a theme that will serve as a fantastic series to revisit in the future, this one included of course, so damn hot! 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review