6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Former athletes. Workout FAIL. Before & after photos. Out of shape. Heavy breathing. Tight clothes.  10 minutes

It's hard to believe that Candice, @MissSugarPlumpFairy, and Casey were ever fit little athletes. These two fatties have REALLY let themselves go and it shows. Their days of cheerleading, figure skating, and crossfit are LONG gone. 

Casey and Candice have wanted to make this video for a while.. but were a little too lazy.. shocker. They begin with a few jumping jacks and some high knees which is quite comical to watch with their MASSIVE guts getting in the way.

They end up on the floor, of course, for some sit ups and push ups. Casey kept having to ask for ideas of what exercises to do because she can't even remember a time before she was fat. These two fatties can barely do a few reps of each exercise.. but they sure do give it their best shot! You can literally feel the room shaking with their every move. They can hardly catch their breath.

By the end of this video Casey is having a heart attack and Candice is begging for a snack. This video is so sexy watching them TRY to bounce around and be active... if you love the classic transformation from fit to fat and a good workout FAIL - this clip is for you!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Neverspent2007

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Candice and Casey: Two formerly fit and toned athletes who have let themselves go in ways never thought possible.

Exercises that were once simple warmups are now a days workout for them, the exertion too much for their ever expanding bodies to handle as they get out of breath within minutes, leaving them panting and heaving.

Their once toned and fit bodies have been replaced by layer upon layer of fat, fat that jiggles and shakes with the slightest exertion as they find out just how far they’ve come in their never ending quest to sate their endless gluttony only to find that they are more ravenous than ever, this workout only working up an appetite and reminding them that workouts are for fit girls, not big girls.

This video is amazing and Candice and Casey are a perfect couple that produce high quality results and content without fail.

Y’all are the best!

Response from the author:

Your reviews forever make me smile so so sooo big! Thank youu ❤️ we are so thankful for you and I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Link to review
jackal27

Wow, Casey and Candice are amazing in this workout fail collaboration clip. I love how they each talk about they used to lead such healthy lives full of exercise, especially inserting old photos for comparison. And then seeing their bellies and breasts bounce and jiggle as they attempt jumping jacks. It was even hotter and gave a greater sense of how large they’re becoming when they got on floor for sit-ups and push ups. It was seeing Candice’s belly get squeezed together as she tried crunching upwards and Casey’s belly is so big I don’t think she can really do sit-ups anymore. As for the push-ups, from the side view, it showed for each what a great belly hang they have as they attempted raising their bodies up and down eventually they conclude they’re better suited for relaxing on their backs and eating instead of a refresher course on their former athletic lifestyles. 😍🔥🥵👍

Awww thank you so much ❤️ so happy you loved it and love this review!

Link to review
ZAIZEK

when you first watch the women soccer in the olympics and then C AND C and you noticed these 2 fatties are more out of breath and sweaty then the women running for 90 minutes then you know its a serious change of how only a few years  has turned them so extremely out of shape, thats hot AF!! 

it's honestly so hot to compare us working out to the ongoing olympics happening at the same time LOL. So happy you enjoyed and always always love your reviews ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The struggle is real for Casey and Candice. Both of them looks beautiful and sexy with their huge fat bellies. I really love the contrast in type of belly they each have. Both have big bulging fat bellies but @MissSugarPlumpFairy had really soft squishy fat that can squeeze and conform to her movements making her the slightly more athletic girl. On the other hand, Casey has solid ball of lard attached to middle that really gets in the way of her movement.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Well this clip is one of the hottest Casey has dropped all year! Her and @MissSugarPlumpFairy are looking fat AF! Casey's rotund blob belly immediately captures my attention as she dominates the scene, telling us of her and Candice's prior athletic feats....hmm, not too sure how many people would still believe them if they didn't have photographic evidence. There's very little sign of fitness as they plop their fat asses on the ground and begin giggling and jiggling their plump bodies around in a fitness "attempt." Casey can't do a damn situp as her belly is just a giant mass of blubber and Candice, since hanging out with Casey, is getting closer and closer to that state as well. In the end, they both lay back telling us they should just sit back and stuff themselves. A food competition is the only remotely "athletic" thing these two fat hotties can do anymore. Don't worry, ladies, in 50 more pounds, you will have totally forgotten how to do anything like this and just be bed blobs stuffing and fucking away!!!!! This clip is straight fat fire!!!!! 😍

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Watching these bellies jiggle definitely never gets old and do you get a lot of it in this clip. Casey is just a meatball with zero flexibility and Candice is no slouch in the jiggle category. Such a hot clip 

Hehehe I knew you'd love this one! Thank you ❤️ 

Link to review
jacksprat

The most difficult thing about this video is deciding which of these two extraordinarily thriving women to focus upon! Both girls BURSTING with buxom, robust healthiness. They are both shockingly voluptuous. Candice is exuberantly bouncy and obviously soft as she jiggles with every movement. Casey, Dear Lordt! Casey has developed into a living anime character of EXTREME SEXUAL PREPAREDNESS. Within the first minute she has got you locked in while she introduces the clip. She is constantly FLEXING her abundant attributes while I am exhaling the word "Yes" with every breath. 
Casey, Bless her heart, is so eager to start the Workout Fail and no wonder! She has buffed herself up so fat the activities only serve to highlight her lavish enormity. Candice, OTOH, is stunningly still capable of the calisthetics and limber exercises. Either women alone would elicit the cum outta any fella. But together... Bouncing, Laughing and Jiggling and Showing Off those imposing sexy bodies! Oh. My. Geeee. Their combined Joy, the Synergy, and compounding excitement for all that fat wobbling on screen is wringing every last drop of cum out of me. 

Thank you always Jack ❤️ you're the best!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Thank you! ❤️ 

Link to review