6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Role play. Doctors visit. Girl on girl. Teasing. Humiliation. Tight clothes. Belly play.  9.5 minutes

Tisk tisk, Casey. 

She's BLOWN up since her last doctors visit and Nurse Candice, @MissSugarPlumpFairy, is NOT happy with her. She's piled on 40lbs since her last visit, yet is in complete denial of it all. Casey has no idea how huge she's gotten as she sits there exploding out of her tight little dress that clearly does not fit anymore. 

Nurse Candice asks Casey to take her through a typical day of eating and her jaw nearly hits the floor as Casey describes the fattening foods she gorges on daily. Casey refuses to accept her spike in weight, yet Nurse Candice is so concerned. She decides to take a closer look at Casey's new hog body. 

She pleads with Casey to please get her fat ass on a diet.... Casey bashfully agrees, but I think we all know she's a lost cause. 

If you love a good girl on girl humiliation scene, this one is for you!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
Mondschein

Zwei wunderbare schoene Modelle!! Casey hat einen so sexy runden Bauch-ein Traum! Candice ist ihre super Partnerin, von der man auch viele schoene Kilos sehen kann! Auf in die Praxis und das Video genießen! 

Link to review
jackal27

Doctor, book me for the next appointment, because these two beautiful women just blew my mind! 🤯 oh what I would give to be a fly on the wall of this doctor appointment with patient Casey and Dr. Candice! Both these ladies are so crazy hot, both in outfits that are screaming to come off from the tight, straining pressure over their overwhelming curves. Casey as the patient is in complete denial of her substantial weight gain while Candice as the doctor delivers her harsh assessment on Casey’s overall health. However I could not help but get so turned on every time Candice would kneel or lean by Casey examining a different angle of her growing body, I definitely appreciated all the plump rolls and curves that seem to bunch up and swell even more on Candice from the several side views. And how can I not love Casey in this tiny dress that is so mall on her huge belly and swollen ass, it literally looks painted on as I view every delicious fat curve and fold on her irresistible body. Yet another collaboration that I hope they consider a sequel to, as both of these gorgeous models are so wonderful to follow. 😍😍🔥🔥👏

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

@MissSugarPlumpFairy says, "Oh were still talking about BREAKFAST?!".....That about sums up this clip and it is a thing of insatiable sensual beauty! Nurse Candice is seeing Casey in a check up and Casey has EXPLODED since the last time she was seen. The thing is, innocent sweet Casey can't seem to see it. I need to point out that innocent bashful Casey is soooo freaking cute. Also, somewhat passive-agressive nurse Candice is both hilarious and hot, especially as she prods Casey's giant enormous gut, tits and thighs. It almost seems like Candice gets off on humiliating super fat sexy Casey.....hmmmm.....🤔 LOL. These two are just so perfect together and my heart leaps each time I find out they're hanging out together. We all know they're just going to encourage each other to get fatter and will get plenty of close-ups of playing with each other's beautiful exploding bodies! Soon, Casey will be so fat that even she can't pretend to still see her "abs" 🤣 Buy this clip and support these two on their journeys to absolute morbid obesity! 😍  

Link to review
ZAIZEK

no better collab then C and C! amazing content as always! you 2 are a perfect match and the video is so hot with the hottest nurse and the hottest patient!!! 

Link to review
jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nurse Candice is a Specimen. Physical perfection in every way. All the guys wanna be with her and all the girls wanna be her. A Blonde Bombshell with a Buxom Hourglass figure. Lately she has added a few pounds, and filled out a bit here and there. She discovered everybody just loves all the extra fat she's packed on. Her already imposing breasts have blown up to cartoonish dimensions. Thighs got thicker, butt juicier, and her paunchy lil' belly now boldly protrudes in the most alluring way. She even feels prettier with all her softening fats and youthful chubby cheeks. Candice has a chubby friend Casey who is just as thick and sexy. Together they are a FORCE. Twin Overdeveloped Vixens. The Voluptuous Green-eyed Brunette and the Busty Blonde. 
Today Casey comes in for a check-up and it seems Casey has taken the added curves up a notch or two. Casey has been bulking with diligence and her efforts are clearly paying dividends. Casey's Belly now dominates the room. Candice may have thought she was going to impress Casey with the luscious ten pounds she's recently packed on. But Casey has fattened herself up quite nicely with a mindblowing 40 pounds in just a few short months. Maybe Candice feels a little bit insecure now that Casey is so plumped up. She gives a a clinical inventory of Casey's explosive gains. Highlighting her tree trunk thighs, full fat breasts, fertile hips and ass, and her proudly protruding potbelly. Then Candice recommends weight loss! Seems Nurse Candice really wants to be the most voluptuous Goddess and Fat Casey is squashing those plans. 

Link to review
Guest marshallmathers6969

What beautiful hot fat ladies!! If you want fat, this is the clip for you. Good lord at all the lard in this clip from Casey literally popping out if he dress to Candice bursting out of her slutty doctor uniform. 😍😍

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Um holy cow. This video is so hot. Casey looks like a literal cow in a leggings dress and Candice is one of the sexiest doctors in practice. Come for Casey’s gut and stay for Candice’s tits in this fat spectacle. Such an amazingly erotic clip of fat shaming 

Link to review