18 Screenshots

About This File

I try on a swimsuit you got me but its SO small. When modeling it for you, you seem to really like how tight it is, making me muffin out of it. I ask about getting a bigger size but you’re too horny for the idea of me being on a beach in this swimsuit! Knowing how much you love this on me I agree for us to go swimming at least once before getting it altered. You just love watching me show off my chubby body and want the world to see it stuffed into clothes that are just too tight. 

Other Files from Adora_Belly

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bruno49

Wow Adora in this tight green bikini makes me melt every time 🥵 The way she shakes her muffin tops in this outfit makes it impossible to take your eyes off her 😍 She shows a view from the top and calls you a pervert for picking a swimsuit so small for her to wear 😉 She ends the video with a big kiss for buying her this great swimsuit 😘 Oh did I mention butt is amazing and should be worship all day🍑 😘 buy now Adora can keep buying small clothing 🥵🥵

Response from the author:

So glad you liked it Bruno! I'll be sure to film in more tiny clothes 😘 Getting bigger the past 2 years means LOTS of clothes are TIGHT now 🥰

Link to review