5 Screenshots

About This File

With a belly quite empty and a hunger growing deep within me, I lay down to sleep. My dinner this evening was unsatisfactory and I desire to eat more and more and more. But reality hits me hard and I spend another night going to sleep hungry. But wait! I wake up in a dream land, a land filled with sweets goodies and foods of all kinds! It's a dream come true.. I can eat to my hearts desire and indulge like the piggy I am! Before I even get to taste the goods that await me in this dream land I begin to feel a funny feeling... I am expanding before my own eyes! Bigger and bigger my midsection grows! I can't stop it! When will I stop expanding and will I pop?

Other Files from Feeder and Feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ursamajor

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is more or less a better/updated recreation of this old youtube inflation clip I saw, that originally opened my eyes to this fetish

So not only was this oddly nostalgic, it was VERY VERY GOOD 🥵

Her body getting wider, and wider, as her belly protudes further and further? God Damn. 😫

Link to review
KSN1517

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Bought this on two different sites cause of how hot it was.

The actual growth adding to it was absolutely perfect. Wish there were more like it.

Response from the author:

I 👏 ADMIRE 👏 THE 👏 COMMITMENT 👏  🥺😳🫨🫡 

Link to review