2 Screenshots

About This File

You walk innocently by my room as I beckon you in. I’m wearing my hot pink lingerie as I begin to discuss something very serious and very secretive with you…

Im so annoyed. Your dad wants me to lose weight! But, I don’t want to. In fact, I want you to get me even fatter. I beg you to give in to your fat brat stepmom, even blackmailing you by saying I saw your browser history containing “BBWs”, so I KNOW you’re interested in me and my fat belly. I concoct a plan to gain more while involving you.

I tell you how we’ll fake your dad out by saying I’m going to the gym with you, but instead, you can drop me off at McDonald’s to get nice and fat! I can tell you love this plan and encourage you to help get me nice and hefty. Do you think you can help your nice, big stepmom out?

Enjoy this clip containing fat chat, domme + bratty personality traits, stepmom taboo fun, belly play and fantasy fun!

AF885F63-DCE9-464C-B589-0D831251116E.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.