2 Screenshots

About This File

You FINALLY convince your girlfriend whose away at school to do an intimate Skype session. She hasn’t wanted to video chat in a while, and you begin to suspect she’s cheating on you! But, that’s not the case, although there is another secret…

I inform you that although I worked out and lost weight before going away to school, I now am spiraling out of control. I have no desire to workout anymore and instead have been gaining so much weight! I’m too scared to show off my new, large body, until you encourage me. I eventually give in and move my camera back, giving you the full view of what I’ve done to myself. To my surprise, you tell me you like it! Which is so relieving, because I like it too! You encourage me to stand up and show off my new lingerie set I purchased for our Skype date. You get angles from the side and behind, seeing my cellulite filled legs and butt. Since I can’t be with you in person, I urge you to take yourself out for me while my big belly is on full display. I even adjust the camera towards the end to give you something to really explode for 🥵 

In this video, enjoy a POV girlfriend experience! There’s fat chat, embarrassment (of weight gain), full body shots, teasing and coaxing, intimacy chat and more!

57B15274-6AA6-4BCD-8671-0BD08EFBC163.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review