2 Screenshots

About This File

Hey, babe. I need to talk to you for a minute…

My friend called me up to tell me you follow a bunch of BBWs on Instagram. I deny it, but to my amazement, saw for myself. After seeing that, I have some questions…

When we first started dating, I was only 110 lbs. So, did you… make me obese on purpose? If you did, I won’t even know what to think! Well, I mean I guess the more I think about it, the more I love the idea of you fattening me up without my knowledge. I start getting excited, encouraging you to continue making me huge for you. I begin touching my enormous, round belly, begging you to take yourself out for me and enjoy my growing gluttonous body together. I help guide you through my huge body, shaking my belly, pressing my fingers deep into my belly button, and finally, counting down for the ultimate finish…

In this video, enjoy a GFE with me, fat chat, fattening me up without my knowledge, belly play, belly button play, and an intimate guided experience to finish off.

AFE05EEB-33C2-4797-9C8F-C3EC03B6E9AD.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SeamusIRL

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well... my first video time spent with this young lady has been very fine... she is brimming with confidence...and tell me... what is more thrilling than a feisty and fun and confident girl ??!!!... (plus an enchanting look, mesmerizing eyes and a well rounded PLUMP body)... yeah !!??... (😜

I would give a review of this enticing plot, but read the intro to this clip and you'll get the gist... (well written Aria..💚)

My take on this is :  well paced but a bit long... took up to minute # 7 or so until the heat turned up... and then... Booyah !!!... the role-play leads to a fairly torrid Instructions for Satisfaction that one could find somewhat wank-worthy...(🙄)

I have a hunch... I see a bright light on this talented girl that will have her grow every which way.... add some water, sun, a little bit of nourishment and any time that you spend with her will be feisty and fun... ☘

🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴   

Link to review