Message added by S77

no longer for sale as of 6/22/2022

4 Screenshots

About This File

cece has been doing very well with her gain all by herself, but she would like to put on even MORE weight! she thinks that she needs a little push, would you be able to do that for her? she really needs your help! it’s all up to you to make her ultimate fantasy come true! 

just think of the fun you could have together…(pizza eating contests, laying in bed all day, etc.) what a dream! 🌈

*this clip includes: fat chat, belly play, various angles, and a dangerous amount of jiggle*

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bonk1214

you are my favorite curvage model. this was so unbelievably hot. thank you thank you

Response from the author:

AWE thank you!
xoxo

Link to review
Tony_syb

This is my first video bought from Cece and it was well worth it! The intimacy she has along with her sexy body make it easy to fall for her and worship her massive gut. This clip really makes me want to help her get bigger🥰🥰

Link to review
never666

Super hot. You are so cute and sexy. I love the end when you are trying to pull up your underwear over your belly.

awe thanks! xx

Link to review
Guest jmg123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

All around great clip, fat chat and belly play 💯💯💯. Here’s to helping you make those goals into a reality 😍

thank you for the support! 💕

Link to review

brother, if u on the fence ab this one j send it. Get it. CeCe puts the WORK on these vids, consistent, consistent, consistent

she nice w the angles, always a treat

i love you,, on MOMS 💕💕💕 i love you so much 

Link to review