Bathtub Ice Cream Funnel

$5.99

(11 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Bath Tub • Funnel • Melted Ice Cream • All Fours • Fat Play • Chugging • Burping • Fat Struggle • Bloating • Multi Angle ~ 21 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been SO HOT out lately, so I decided to make a cool bath and fill my funnel with THREE full pints of Melted Ice Cream!

Once the Ice Cream was poured it was time to get into the bath and boy did I make a mess...water spilled EVERYWHERE as I plopped my fat ass down in the tub...

I honestly haven't taken an actual bath in a while and I didn't realize just how much LARGER I've gotten, I BARELY fit in the tub 🙈

With my fat thighs and belly squeezed against the sides of the bath I began to chug my melted ice cream and it felt SO GOOD

The sweet and cool cream slid down my throat, swelling my fat gut to even BIGGER proportions!

Even though every movement made me SO out of breath I managed to show off my fat in a ton of great angles before finishing off all 2000 calories of ice cream 

Once I dried off, I was full but I knew I could be even tighter...so I decided to use the little ice cream I had left in the fridge to make a root beer float!

Of course I chugged every last drop of the deliciously creamy drink until I was left completely beached on the couch, yet again!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment Bonus: Leave a comment on this clip and I'll send you the exclusive full photo set for this video!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest daleanator

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Premium fetish content as always. Mochii never disappoints. Stellar video.

Link to review
EmmanuelAraiza

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I know you wanted to drink something else or eat something🤭 but anyway that belly still looks stupendous, and let alone a whole gluttonous queen mochii🥰

Link to review