1 Screenshot

About This File

It’s finally here!! The long overdue, highly anticipated weight reveal!

In this over 17 minute video, I start off by eating some yummy fast food. I discuss my last weigh in (the end of last year) and how I was in the lower 200’s. Since then, I have been a very good, gluttonous girl and I’m hoping it shows with my weigh-in! I get nice and messy with my yummy burger, dripping down my face and not even pausing to wipe! Lots of loud burps commence as I chug down my large drink as well. I even end up pouring my cup of cheese down my throat so it doesn’t go to waste!

Once I finish stretching this gut out, I give myself some much needed belly rubs and you can visibly tell how full I am now. I am getting fatter for you, don’t you love it?

Finally, at the end, I hold my camera as I step onto the scale, sharing my weight with you. And WOW. From not weighing myself since December of 2020 to now, I think I put in some work. But, I’m ready to get even fatter 😈 

In this video, enjoy a weigh-in, fat chat, messy stuffing, gluttonous piggy ways, belly play, and burps galore! 

PS - Thank you all for being so patient waiting for this weigh-in! My move took way longer than anticipated but I’m thankful to all of you for being such good fans!

5554E082-54D8-418F-91A4-E05273B811C3.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌