WG Denial Workout Attempt | 25 min. & Multiple Angles!!

$9.50

(4 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Watch an out of shape fatty in denial notice a little “water weight” and decide to work out to try and shed it before her swimsuit shoot tomorrow. She struggles to change out of her straining outgrown sweats into her straining outgrown workout gear. She struggles through “burpees” and “sit ups” followed by “star jumps/ jumping jacks”, all in quotes because she is so out of shape that her form is terrible, and the exercises are hardly recognizable, but she struggles through ten sets of each. Cameras catch multiple angles of her fat form flopping around on the floor and jiggling as she jumps. When she’s finally finished, she talks herself into having a burger, even though she’s supposed to fast before her shoot tomorrow, reasoning they’ll never know, her metabolism plus this workout will erase any evidence overnight. This justification works for a second burger and big soda. Finally, exhausted and stuffed, she gives up on her shoot and tries to get up to go to bed, but she’s too full and fat and tired to get up, falling and struggling on the ground, and eventually giving up and deciding to sleep there, next to her empty fast food bag. Such a greedy pig.

IMG_2310.jpeg

IMG_2311.jpeg

IMG_2312.PNG

IMG_2313.PNG

IMG_2314.PNG

IMG_2316.PNG

IMG_2317.PNG

IMG_2321.PNG

IMG_2323.PNG

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest buddy420

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If only my dreams were as beautiful!

Link to review
M93

This is great. The workout is wonderful with all the effort that fat, out of shape body has to put in. The groans of fatigue are really hot.

Link to review
Guest WaluigiFan001

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fuck, man.... Like.... fuck, man. 

Bella really is the greatest content creator this fetish has ever seen. I'm just so constantly blown away by what she can do. Her content is a gift to us all, and I've never seen anything like it. I've never seen anything so sexy, so raw, so real. So glorious and arousing and perfect.

The first half of this video is great enough. You get to watch her try and fail miserably to work out, and you get to see her massively fat, voluptuous body jiggle around from lots of different angles. You get to hear her huff and puff and moan as she tires herself out, and complain about how hard it is. And it's fantastic.....

....But then the second half of the video begins... and it's on another level... It's honestly one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

You get to see her sit down and eat a fuck ton of food and moan as she can't get herself off the floor... and I feel like the less I try to describe it the better, because you have to see it for yourself. If you're into fat girls, if you're into f.e.e.d.e.r.i.s.m., then the second half of this video is required viewing for you. It's perfect, and no words I write can do it justice.

It combines all the qualities of Bella's greatest videos. The unrestrained submission to, infatuation with, and celebration of, her gluttony you saw in 'wine hiccups'. The complete loss of control and the inability to stop eating you saw in 'i overdid it but I can't stop'. And the extremely hot fantasy, and perfect execution of that fantasy, about the skinny, hot model who got fat, you saw in 'Bella Nicole Smith'.

And, of course, it has Bella, in all her perfection, looking as fat and as beautiful and as perfectly perfect as ever.

So, what are you waiting for? Treat yourself to it. You owe it to yourself.

Response from the author:

Well damn!! 🥵 thank you!!!

Link to review
Bradrig86

I think Curvage has peaked. This is the hottest video ive seen on the site. Bella looks huge! Ive never seen anything like this. Bella really commits to this workout, its actually impressive seeing her haul her massive 285ish pound body up and down for burpees. She puts in a seriously good effort, given how heavy she is. I thought 3 and she'd be done, but no way, she powers through them pushing against her phsyical limits. This is no 'token' workout vid. This is a near 300 pound woman smashing herself with burpees. 🥵 Its epic to watch. Ultimately though this x athlete is just too big. And she succumbs to her appetite. This video is next level in so many ways. The outfits, the angles the struggle, and the weight gain, holy hell she's gotten huge. This is a must watch. 👏 

Response from the author:

🥰🥰 thank you!! 

Link to review