3 Screenshots

About This File

Your gainer girlfriend has agreed to act out your ultimate fantasy. . .She is letting you do whatever you want with her body, she is prepared to do anything to make you happy no matter what that means for her mobility.

1224631738_DarkFeedistFantasyGIF1.thumb.gif.65080d1cb443029d1b72cebe784fb1cf.gifDark_Feedist_Fantasy_GIF_2.thumb.gif.af712bf23e1da0da61fc7a18110237af.gif

She wants to talk. . . - Your girlfriend wants to talk. . . You recently approached her, explaining that your biggest fantasy is having her completely submit to you - allowing you to make her as fat as you'd like. She said she would think about it, but today she wants to tell you - she's ready to give her body to you!

Her only goal is your pleasure - She tells you how eager she is to please you, and explains several ways you can use her body - regardless of what happens to her health in the process. Her only goal is to make sure you're happy and are able to live out your lives together in perfect, extreme feedism bliss.

Let's start today! - She's ready, and ready to start today. She can hardly contain herself, now it's time to start your plan to live out your every dream!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

m i k i

Coming back to this one on a rewatch, and it's really good nice change of pace.

Rosie is again really great with some of her role play. I would love to see more dark/health/death ** tones in her future videos too

Link to review
Dogman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video I love watching your lushes body expand it  has got to be the most sexy thing out there your a gorgeous bbw angel can’t wait to see you grow more xxx

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! Rosie looks gorgeous and very seductive in that lingerie. She does the dark feederism roleplay excellently! I loved every minute of it!

Link to review