4 Screenshots

About This File

I recently learned I'm too fat to kayak! Listen to me tell the story of my ultimate fatty fail all while burping and stuffing to my heart's content!

Stuffing & Burping - I brought my most recent craving to "snack" on while I tell you my story! I shove sub sandwiches into my mouth, getting massive bites and I let out massive soda fueled burps when my mouth isn't full of food... All whilst trying my best to tell the story. . .

Too Fat to Kayak! - Each moment not filled with belching and my food loving moans, I tell you the story of how I learned I'm much too fat for an activity like kayaking. I tell you the struggles of squeezing myself into the kayak, how I needed a strong person to pull me out when I was done and many other fun fatty fails I encountered during the experience! All whilst posting pictures on the screen of how I looked while I was kayaking just so you get the perfect picture of how incredible this fail was. 

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Rosie is so sexy  as she regales us about her latest kayak trip and some of the fat struggles she has encountered as she has gained more weight. What is so great is she says how much she loves kayaking and yet before she even starts telling her story she starts eating one of her 3 sandwiches and she finds it so delectable she can’t  start until she finishes the first sandwich. So as expected she eventually gets around to telling that she has become so big and heavy that she can barely fit into her kayak. She did but she needed additional help in getting out and the fatigue in rowing set in much sooner than last summer. She reflects on this while also acknowledging how good her sandwiches taste and chugging some soda and letting out some big belches. By the end she starts thinking it might be best to find some new hobbies that aren’t as strenuous in physical activity for her. She also states that finishing all 3 sandwiches, potato soup and soda felt like a nice “snack” in her beautiful belly. So scorching hot! Definitely worth watching 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
Phat94

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Rosie certainly knows how to tell a story. She drags out the suspense by being unable to stop stuffing her face with sandwhiches for a single moment. Even as she's telling us about the struggles her weight is putting her through, she can't just stop eating! Oh dear, I foresee more trouble in the future...
A cute and genuine story, with lots of exciting eating, and tremendous soda chugging and belching. Very nice!

Link to review