🧺 PUBLIC PIC-NIC BINGE 🧺

$9.99

(3 reviews)

17 Screenshots

About This File

Today, one of the best and tastiest clips I recorded: a delicious Pic-Nic in Rio de Janeiro's Largest Park: “Quinta da Boa Vista”, a park frequented by all ages for lots of fun!  There is space for a large part of our Culture: it was a place where the Portuguese Emperor D. Pedro I lived in a large palace full of memories from the time of Brazilian colonization, which today became an Imperial Museum and is prohibited from accessing because it caught fire.  In addition to this museum, the site is so extensive that it houses the city's zoo, space for sports and practice of the famous “pedalinho”!  So imagine how the Pic-nic received, even from those who looked from afar, many curious people who wanted to understand, I was alone there eating non-stop and massaging my belly, I was affraid at first because of the size of the park, but I took a friend who helped in the production, and I had the participation of my dog Angelina Jolie when we did a tour that was really good for her!  This video didn't have an explicit butt display like the others I have, but I had a lot of freedom to eat a lot, burp loudly and freely explore and massage my big belly and my button!  The onlookers looked from afar, and I even noticed a guy who kept admiring up and down the stairs behind me, it would be a great idea for him to feed me, but it was just fantasy because we're still taking care of the covid-19.
🎉 37minutes of Fun!🎊
This video contains: ❣️ Plenty of different types of snacks: croissants of cheese, croissants oh Ham, Hot-dog Pie, Atum sandwich and Black/white Chocolate Cake 🍰  drink: Coke Bloat - Stuffing /BURPING a lot! ❣️Bellyplay a lot!   ❣️
Button/NavePlay a lot! ❣️Weight gain

Watch my special and fetish videos!

Talk with me!  

Edited by BBWCamilla

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Smarty

Super sexy😍 I love that she has no shame in letting out her overfed belly out in public 

Link to review
maxofresh8

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This was pretty good! I didn't know that expectations to have coming into this video but I have to say you're suuuper hot and fat as fuck! I love your burps too! Would love you to let loose completely in future videos. Both burping and FARTING. Thank you Camilla! ❤️

Link to review