2 Screenshots

About This File

Never before shared ~100lb pic and updated footage of how I'm even bigger than my last video now 😵

Few words needed as all that excess spilling, kneaded, pinched, jiggling and slapped growing belly says it all!

Other Files from chubbybunnywriter

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mittie

11 of 11 members found this review helpful 11 / 11 members

I am very sorry, but this video is not worth the money. You really need to learn how to export a video and there are many things you could have done to show yourself, but sitting in one place isn't it. Please don't take it the wrong way. I mean it constructively. Please be a bit more creative.

Response from the author:

Oh, I am so sorry. I take that feedback very seriously. I'm really embarrassed that I got so lazy...I can't seem to delete it either. I will do better next time 😥 I've been unwell lately and felt really pressured to update, and this was all I had - I won't make the mistake again.

Link to review
Space90

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You know, you shouldn't feel pressured to update, you're great and you always make good content, of course from time to time you can feel unwell and exhausted from making these things, it happens. I hope that you can feel better and learn from these moments, since i think creating this type of material is challenging. 

Link to review