3 Screenshots

About This File

A new ASMR series based on messages Kat's received as a content creator.

In this clip she'll take you on an auditory experience about gaining to immobility. 

"Your purpose is to grow, pig. You need to know your place, You need to reach your goals, fatty...600 lbs is where the real struggle begins..."

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ahemahem

Good stuff! Interesting take on the immobility fantasy while making a statement against unsolicited sexting, all Kat’s sexy voice while she sensually touches her expanding body. 

Link to review

I am a life long FA / feeder . I love fat women . I  liked this model but I was a little taken back by what she was reading . This extreme interpretation of feederism

is a bit much for  me . It crosses a line for me. There is nothing sexy about feeding Someone to the point of death . Death is not sexy . Life over 800 lbs would not be in any way enjoyable . I commend this model for putting this out . There is a lot to talk about on this subject . 
 For me feeding someone to their death is morbid and I want no parts of that extreme . Kinky curvy cat is very sexy has a great growing bod and I can even see her fattening up a bit more . But there are limits at least for me. Lets  support our models and even encourage them to gain . I want to see all these wonderful girls that feed our fantasies live long and wonderful lives . Sorry if I took this too literally  but it hit me the wrong way. I gave this clip 5 stars because she’s a sexy hottie who just gave us a glimpse into the dark side . No thank you . I prefer my Curvage models alive .

Link to review