3 Screenshots

About This File

Can you imagine this chubby girl being a former athlete? As soon as she stopped training and got used to the lazy life, her appetite did nothing but speed up and now she’s soft instead of rock hard. She squeezes herself into her old workout clothes, which is now a workout in itself. Puffed out from the physical activity, she absentmindedly munches through a whole bag of chocolate pretzels… so much for the new diet 🐷

Other Files from squishy_bae

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nfb

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oof, you look *ridiculous*. There may be abs waaaaaay under there, but they're sadly (or not so sadly! :D ) layered under inches of doughy flab. Better start running if you want to get rid of that pudge, OR you can just give into your new chubby pear shape. I vote for the latter!

Response from the author:

The thought of running? I’m gunna keep the chub 😜

Link to review
chubby2021

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

safe to say those abs turned into flabs! Great video by SquishyBae, would love to see her make some sort of mutual gaining or humiliation video!

Link to review
MoreDrinksLessLights

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

"Can you believe there's a six pack under here?"

I definitely cannot, because all I see is a chubby gut spilling over your leggings!

This video is seriously hot. I thought your fat ass stole the show early on, but then I couldn't keep my eyes off your jiggly belly. Watching you get out of breath trying to stuff your overweight body into leggings then seeing you crush a bag of chocolate covered pretzels makes it really hard to believe you've ever done an ounce of exercise, so I guess I'll just have to take your word for it!

Response from the author:

Loveeeeee it 💘

Link to review