2 Screenshots

About This File

I stuffed myself moments ago, then I went to put my pants back on and I just couldn't!! You will hear my moans as I struggle with them. 🤭

Please help, I think I might need some new pants 😳 and my belly is now bigger than ever, I think I am starting to get real fat, would you like to see me even bigger? 😍

There is a slow-motion clip as a bonus near the end of the video, I hope you don't mind the puppies on my bed. ☺️

Other Files from Nicole Passat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

So many great moments captured in such a short video! I am blown away! From watching you struggle to squeeze into stretch jeans that just don't want to go over your huge jiggly dimpled filled perfect ass to watching you succeed in filling those jeans to their limit to watching you once again remove them and jiggle around making your butt and belly shake like jelly. This clip had everything an ass lover could want and I hope to see more of you and your awesome jiggling dimpled perfect ass for a long time ;). Struggle videos are a fave of mine.

Link to review