4 Screenshots

About This File

You know what would be reallllly fuckin hot? If you fucked my fat ballooning belly. I think we could have so much fun together. Where would you start? My rolls, my belly button, maybe the roll in between my tits and belly? I think this could be the perfect way to show me how much you love BBWs. Even though my belly is normally in charge, just this once you'll be in charge. You'll be the one filling my holes. Just imagine the weight you'd feel, how warm and soft my rolls are. It's so hot. I already jiggle so much, so I can't wait to see how much I'll jiggle while you fuck me.....and after you're done, you can make you're way to other holes. I need a good fuck, and I think you're the perfect fill. 

Clip features: GFE, sex talk
This clip is filmed in two different angles 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Freya has been getting nice and fat and I’m loving all of  it . In this latest video We get to see her awesome belly in all it’s glory and her hot fattened growing  ass which I am very glad she is showing more of lately.  . You can imagine sexing every part of her hot fat body and she shows you all the possibilities just with her belly . Of course there is a lot  more of her to love. 
This is a very sexy  ,white hot  video clip  with lots of hot bedroom talk and fat chatting  throughout . I love the close ups and I  can’t  get enough of that steamy , sexy hot fattened body . Great clip. Highly recommend.

Link to review