4 Screenshots

About This File

Oh piggy, you're looking a little tiny, looks like you haven't been eating enough. Tragic! Did you need some help porker? Well lucky for you here I am.  Prepare to go into a deep trance as I allow you to forget about all your cates in the world and focus solely on eating and gaining. That's what you deserve piggy because these days that's all you're really capable of doing. Look closely into my tape measurer, and focus on its movements. Allow your hunger to take over, for your gluttony to take center. You're ready to grow, to ballon to new levels of obesity. You're going to start to associate food with sexual pleasure. You'll only be able to get off when you're stuffed to capacity or eating. You're going to crave every food possible, at all times. You're going to schedule you're living around gaining. You're a fat fucking pig and all that you care about is getting bigger. You do nothing but consume, consume, consume, you're pure blubber. Jiggle for me piggy! Show me your fat. When you awaken, you'll realize that you have an insatiable hunger, you'll need to eat immediately. You'll eat past pleasure into pain, and you'll never stop. Your mindset seemed to change during that session, and now food is all that is on your mind. Gone are the days of your pants fitting piggy, you're moving into a dangerously high new BMI now.

Clip features: gaining encouragement, female feeder, female fat admirer 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.