9 Screenshots

About This File

I am at my biggest ever, you can see it, everyone can, and with it comes a hunger that it just has no limits or bounds, as i try become even fatter to reach my goals the amount of food that i have to consume is becoming by itself a feast! Come with me and enjoy my snack during this afternoon as i eat a whole tray of nachos covered in cheese, chily, guac and sourcream, wash it down with a lot of cola and wrap it up with a burger just to make sure that my ass and belly keep expanding! I am a glutton queen a future goddess of hedonism, so come and watch me expand!

In this video you will see me eating like there is no tomorrow like a good piggy, subbed in english and enjoying every moment of it while burping a lot!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Any of Anna’s videos that involve eating showcase her gluttony, but somehow it always takes me by surprise just how fat she is and how much she eats. In this video, she eats a family-sized platter of nachos and then follows that with a burger and most of a 2L bottle of soda. That combined with the creaking sounds of the couch are testament to her true gluttony. If that weren’t enough, there’s Anna herself: her fat double chin touching her chest when she looks anywhere but up, fat arms like pillows leading down to fat fingers that only stop caressing her massive belly to shove food into her eager mouth, and then there’s that belly that sits atop her two gigantic thighs and blends into her thick side rolls that seem to be trying to eat her shirt. It’s all amazing, basically. Absolutely amazing and well worth it. 

Link to review