Stairs Workout 🥵

$8.99

(25 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Since gaining all this weight everything has been getting such hard work. Not that I do a lot anyway but even simple things are becoming a workout. 😉

Let’s see how many times I can go up and down the stairs before this big fat body is too tired to do anymore. Watch me waddle up and down. Belly bouncing, lard ass swaying. All to end up in a big fat heap winded at the bottom of the stairs! 🥵 Then I finish off eating some cream cakes and playing with my belly for you. A much better exercise for me 😋❤️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
kolloro

Fantastic video! Lots of jiggles in her outgrown stretched leggings. Belly candidly pops out too! She gets out of breathe, and relaxes on the couch eating after that workout. Highly recommend this video. 

Link to review
Jiffy2

Ruby wasn't the only one left breathless as I watched this mesmerising film! 

She looks absolutely amazing in those leggings squishing her legs and bum tightly and as always talks to us in such a friendly way about her weight gain. 

When she begins walking up the stairs, her large derriere is a sight to behold, as is her belly which wriggles and jiggles its way out of the tight clothes trying to contain it. 

My imagination also ran wild when I saw just how much of width of the stairway Ruby takes up... what a fantasy that would be - Ruby's butt gets stuck in the stairway and she needs assistance to get free 😉

Link to review

One of the hottest videos I have ever purchased on here!

The 1st half of the video showcases just how fat and out of shape Ruby has gotten. She stuffs herself into comically tight clothing as she struggles to walk up and down the stairs- huffing and puffing the entire time. Poor Ruby might need to stick to the elevator from now on 😀 Plenty of shots of her fat ass and jiggly belly along the way.

The 2nd half of the video is just as hot. Ruby shows us exactly what a greedy girl she is- stuffing herself with donuts and soda. It's no wonder even the simplest of exercises (stairs) causes her to become out of breath! Lots of belly play and fat chat in this part.

Link to review
Heywhatsup

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Beautiful as ever, loved seeing how winded you got. An amazing body being pushed to the limit! Excited to see whats next :)) 

Link to review
Guest Justin Tucker

was happy with what i got:)

Link to review
Kakarot77

This vid starts great and only gets better. From hearing Ruby compare herself to the thin girls at the stores to watching jiggle her way up the stairs until her breathing gets more and more ragged and her belly become more and more free.....phew! To your credit, Ruby, you certainly lugged that junk in the trunk longer than I thought you would 🤣 and then to end it with a well earned treat to replace any and all calories burned is, well, perfection. 10/10

Link to review
lesserhawk

This is a wonderful video. The fat chat is as good as it gets, you can tell she's a fantastic mix of embarrassed and turned on talking about her struggles - and the out of breath, totally unfit stair challenge is as hot as it gets! So, so very good.

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Very hot video! Ruby is looking huge! Fat is just exploding out at this point! I like the way her belly bounces and jiggles its way out of her shirt with each step! 🐷😍😂 And she gets winded so quickly! Lol Definitely stick to eating as your only exercise though 😉 Soon those hips and thighs are going to be rubbing the walls down the staircase! 😬🐷😂

Link to review
t55schott

Guys!! After seeing how much Ruby's belly has really started to fill out, I just had to purchase this video. Wow!! I am so inlove with the progress. Watching her waddling up and down the stairs is really sexy. She finishes eating doughnuts and I love how determined she is to gain the weight. 

Her belly looks so round and soft. Such a pleasure to see this weight gain. 

I totally love her comment about the other girls in the shops staring at her fat😍

Link to review
pinback

This is truly a great vid!  One can only hope that Ruby decides to make another with such a great view of her jiggly bum 😍  Ruby’s cuteness is in full effect when she huffs and puffs her way up and down the stairs before retiring for a well deserved snack.

Link to review
Fleebeforehim

Incredible seeing the progress she's made. Especially how her shirt can't help but ride up as she walks down the stairs. A true fatty!

Link to review
Laughingkiwi

The huge amount of weight that Ruby has recently gained really shows in this video; she is as beautiful as ever and it was worth every penny!

Link to review
Sj935

Once again ruby has made another incredibly adorable video!!! In this you’ll see her cute gut poke out of her shirt while it sloshes as she struggles to walk up and down her stairs 🥰🥰

Link to review
Ilikeemthicc

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I could watch that big booty and fat belly bounce up those stairs all day long😍😍 lots of jiggles! And I love the way she eats while playing with her belly, she is mesmerizing!🤩

Link to review
Lookinforthe

Hot hot stuff!! Love the embarrassing story. Stairs are a real struggle, she seems real exhausted by the end. And her pants barely fit. 🥵

Link to review
shield

This video has it all. Ruby begins with some amazingly hot fat chat from a great angle. Then she tries to haul her bloated body up and down her stairs, with an amazing view of her fat ass of course! Her clothes ride up as she talks about how unfit she is, it's really something to behold as her fat gut bounces and jiggles with each heaving step. In the second half of the video you get a sense of how Ruby got so out of shape as you see her stuff some pastries and drink soda. Her huge belly hangs out of her pants as she keeps talking about how much she's gained. There are a lot of other nice shots and details in this video that make it worth your while, but suffice it to say that this is well worth a buy!

Link to review
zulu

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Godayum this video is incredible! She's getting so big and it really shows when she's huffing and puffing by the end of it 😍

Link to review
Guest joeb94

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Loved it!

Link to review